Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: Livial purchase in Spain and Portugal  (Read 1982 times)

Gymea lily

Livial purchase in Spain and Portugal
« on: June 20, 2019, 05:04:55 AM »

Good afternoon
My name is Jenny age 66 and I live in Australia.
Livial has been a godsend for me. However the cost of purchase in Australia is very high $60.00 per 28 pack.
So whenever I travel I try to secure a few packs at cheaper price!
However discovered last year that some countries require a script and others do not.
We are travelling to Spain and Portugal in September so can anyone advise the ease of purchase and cost?
Regards
Jenny

Mary G

Re: Livial purchase in Spain and Portugal
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2019, 04:20:22 PM »

You can buy Livial (Tibolone) over the counter and without a prescription in Spain.   The last time I checked for another member it cost about €23.00 per pack.

If you are bulk buying, you will need to place an order but it usually arrives the next day.

Hope you can save some money!

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2019, 04:22:00 PM »

Welcome to Europe!  Enjoy! 

Gymea lily

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2019, 04:55:46 AM »

Thank you for livial price in Spain. It will certainly be a savings even allowing for exchange rate from Euro to Aussie ! At current exchange I will save 23 Aussie dollars  per pack as its 60 AUD per pack here!
Thanks for sharing

Gymea lily

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2019, 07:27:20 AM »

Good day All,
We are now travelling in Spain and Portugal since my enquires about purchasing Livial.
Here is an update the price of Livial ( Tibolone 2.5mg) sold as Bolton is €11.30 in Spain and yes bought over the counter though some chemist did ask if it was prescribed though were not interested in prescription even though I had one to show! Seemed academic.

In Portugal they sell brand Livial and it is €11.42 per pack! Again over counter though he also did the academic is it normally prescribed? Said that they can supply “emergency “ packs to international travelers.
Trust this information helps.
Jenny
Guess who is a happy girl!!