Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: VA leaflets done & 3 hospitals & some GPs have asked for them.  (Read 1952 times)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: VA leaflets done & 3 hospitals & some GPs have asked for them.
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2019, 12:11:40 PM »

The leaflets I am distributing are those that MaryJane has arranged  2 be sent to me :-\ as well as her book about vaginal atrophy. 

Turkish delight

« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2019, 01:45:49 PM »

Sort of on the same subject,

MJ is it still the case that the patient information leaflet for vagifem is still a non specific one but is a general hrt leaflet?

I just can't understand how after having done laboratory test and so on to legalise this product that Novo is not obligated to form/print a specific one for vagifem, with the relevant side effect of vagifem on it and not a systemic hrt general patient info leaflet which is a whole other thing.

It's just that I'm trying to break the poo taboo alone over here, like your breaking the vaginal one, but not many ppl want to talk poo like I do lol!
I'm having the squitz and wonder if it could be due to vagifem, but how can I tell if it's a common side effect if I can't trust the leaflet and ppl won't talk on taboo subjects. I think you must be able to feel my frustration jumping off this page lol :angryfire:

TD
« Last Edit: September 09, 2019, 02:17:14 PM by Turkish delight »

CLKD

« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2019, 01:55:11 PM »

'the squitz' - haven't heard that Norfolk expression 4 years  ;D

People don't want to talk about poo unless they have a baby or a dog  :D

Turkish delight

« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2019, 02:26:42 PM »

CLKD You do make me laugh!

Damn straight though, the poo taboo is alive and well. I don't have a baby or a dog so I'm an aberration.
Squitz describes it nicely, and another thing...why don't ppl use the word menstruation any more...? Is that now a non palatable word now.

Sorry to hi jack you thread MJ, I'll try and get back in my box now  :-X

Kathleen

« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2019, 05:45:00 PM »

Hello ladies

I'm a girl who mentions menstruation and I can talk poo too! I am all for including this bodily function in the menopause symptom discussion.

On the second day of my period I always had diarrohea and cramps and  despite being post meno I still seem to get 'power surges' and this can cause my bowels to move faster than I'd like.

Incidentally if you go on some of the Ulcerative Colitis and Crohns forums you will see poo discussed in all its glory! Nothing is out of bounds and it's worth  having  a copy of the Bristol Stool Chart to hand as well lol.

Take care and good luck with your quest.

K.

CLKD

« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2019, 07:04:41 AM »

I don't talk periods even to the younger generation  :-\ but I will discuss atrophy until the cows come home ....... go figure  ::)

It's the age old question: does The Queen have someone who attends her toilet functions whilst she is elsewhere? :   ;)

I wonder as another aside how many rolls of loo paper and which Brand are delivered to The Palace weekly ..........

Pages: 1 [2]