Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Pulsing tinnitus  (Read 33556 times)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Pulsing tinnitus
« Reply #45 on: May 22, 2016, 09:01:21 PM »

Haven't had that experience for a while.  Can't hear anything through the R ear at all  :-\ but the noises have stopped.

CLKD

« Reply #46 on: September 06, 2016, 12:37:06 PM »

It's not tinnitus per se but I have a background throbbing in my right ear - every morning both are blocked which release with a pop when I put small finger in and wriggle  ;D.  But that feeling of my heart being in my R ear  >:( ……

CLKD

« Reply #47 on: March 16, 2017, 03:29:36 PM »

It was so bad earlier today that I felt sick  :-\ .......... I had to take deep breaths and sit for a while.  Now my head aches >sigh<

CLKD

« Reply #48 on: May 14, 2017, 04:43:42 PM »

Both ears ..........  :-\

SUZ767

• First Flush
« Reply #49 on: February 06, 2024, 01:15:34 PM »

I am post menopause and I started with pulsating tinnitus 2 weeks ago. It started when I had  a bout of flu and when I saw the Dr last week she thought it was connected to this. Sinus related. This week  it is worse, I had to raise my head on 4 pillows last night to get some relief and I also had tingling all over my body and my head feels weird when i move it sometimes. Im not looking forward to seeing the Dr again tomorrow as she is obviously still under some form of training and very young. I couldn't get an appointment with anyone else. I Like other women on here am worried it is vascular. Unfortunately my HRT strength was reduced due to breast pain and armpit swelling a few weeks before this. Could be connected?

CLKD

« Reply #50 on: February 06, 2024, 04:11:11 PM »

Hi! do take a list of worries to discuss with the GP.  They all have to learn ;-).  Is there a Nurse Practitioner at your Surgery who will be qualified to give advice?

My tinnitus is now a buzzing on both sides, I'm sure that others can hear it !  Fortunately it doesn't disturb sleep. Sometimes I get pulsing in the ears when my head is on the pillow, I need to move and it goes away.

Which HRT were you prescribed?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]