Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: Evoral Conti, and headaches  (Read 898 times)

jaycee

Evoral Conti, and headaches
« on: July 06, 2019, 10:07:35 AM »

Started on EC 2 weeks ago, this week i seem to be getting headaches, which i rarely get
Would this be because it is new to me? the first few days i had an upset stomach for a couple of days
Anyone else have this on a new HRT?

Rosebush

Re: Evoral Conti, and headaches
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2019, 10:51:12 AM »

jaycee I have had to go onto Everol patches as Femseven not back on market yet, I tired EC about 12 years ago, and like you had bad headaches, so was waiting for them to start again this time, but have been okay, only had the odd day here and there, but felt that was due to heat...its early days but hope your body gets used to them soon.xx

jaycee

Re: Evoral Conti, and headaches
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2019, 11:27:26 AM »

Thanks for your reply Rosebush, i rarely have headaches, but will see how it goes,Dr change me from Livial, which i liked, but i was worried it might be causing the awful hair loss i have had this last year, but i also think it could be down to stress, had a very stressful couple of years really
Also it says in the info of Evoral Conti ,could cause hair loss, so a bit more stress now
I actually have a few bald patches appeared in the last few months, but i believe it takes about 3 months from stressful time to show hair loss,so hoping the next 3 months i have regrowth
As i have read hair growth goes in 3 month cycles
My daughter has also had to go on EC as she was also on Femseven