Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 42

Author Topic: If you won the lottery tonight ....  (Read 57423 times)

jaypo

Re: If you won the lottery tonight ....
« Reply #75 on: June 14, 2019, 08:08:01 AM »

I used to own a Shetland pony,companion for my horse & they're cantankerous little so & so's the teeny ones are called Falabellas,so can I have one of those please😊

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #76 on: June 14, 2019, 08:09:51 AM »

Shetlands have 'a look' when they don't want to do anything  ;D ....... mine was a X and would put her head down to graze so I went over the top, I could hear her laughing .  I was 4 and had no chance  ::)

jaypo

« Reply #77 on: June 14, 2019, 08:13:21 AM »

And they KNOW you've got no chance 😆😂

CLKD

« Reply #78 on: June 14, 2019, 08:15:59 AM »

Yep.

Last year at a Show I did meet a breeder of miniature horses - to me they looked like ponies - from America, if we need any more breeds ending up in rescue  :bang:

American Miniature Horse
Horse breed
DescriptionMiniature horses are horses defined by their small height. They can be found in many nations, particularly in Europe and the Americas, and are the result of centuries of selective breeding. Wikipedia

Falabella
Horse breed
DescriptionThe Falabella miniature horse is one of the smallest breeds of horse in the world, seldom taller than 8 hands in height at the withers. The Falabella, despite its size, is not considered a pony, but rather is a miniature horse. Wikipedia

These were kept at Silverstone Wildlife Park, they were 1 of the first families to own them.  They lived in the house  ::)

2017:

Police are appealing for information after eight rare miniature ponies were stolen from a farm in Sixteen Foot Bank in Stonea.

It is believed the animals, which were left in a field surrounded by a chain link fence and a 10,000 volt electric fence, were taken overnight between 10pm on Wednesday (July 12) and 8am Thursday morning (July 13).
- photos on the appropriate article with a real aaaahhh factor ;-)

« Last Edit: June 14, 2019, 08:21:24 AM by CLKD »

Tc

« Reply #79 on: June 14, 2019, 08:48:52 AM »

Oooo. K. Maybe just the unicorn then. X

CLKD

« Reply #80 on: June 14, 2019, 09:07:56 AM »

We were travelling North
To sing and play
For friends that we had never met ......
Unicorns [Artisan, 'driving home']. give it a listen ;-))

Tc

« Reply #81 on: June 14, 2019, 09:38:27 AM »

I'm scared of horses I think they are beautiful creatures but they are so huge and powerful  and fhey get "spooked" so easily. I've only been riding once in my life and a loud noise scared my horse and it took off with me holding on for dear life.

I guess that's why I like the miniatures. I dont mean shetlands i mean those ones that just look like a,scaled down horse. But if  which i didn't know, they are being unscrupulously  bred like that as some dogs are and have problems as a result then i definitely wouldnt encourage that

So, back to the unicorn....can i ride it?

Joaniepat

« Reply #82 on: June 14, 2019, 10:32:28 AM »

Yes Birdy, you can post pics, others have done it. And I think we ought to see this one  ;D

JP x

Tc

« Reply #83 on: June 14, 2019, 10:40:04 AM »

I will have a look.

Can I ask a question. When I post emojis from my phone like this one for you  birdy 🐥

Can you see it?

Mushyjam49

« Reply #84 on: June 14, 2019, 10:46:06 AM »

If I won the lottery I would find a nice little place to escape - somewhere like bora bora or I would ask Sir Richards does he fancy selling Necker Island to me.  I have always wanted a loo with a view ;D ;D wouldn't need any staff or anyone else to be honest - just me on my own trying to find myself again!!!

Tc

« Reply #85 on: June 14, 2019, 10:46:39 AM »

I cant see how to do it. There isnt a paper clip or attachment option. Maybe were not allowed to. Or the software isnt there.

Tc

« Reply #86 on: June 14, 2019, 11:13:12 AM »

O.k. I just looked back at how they did it in some old posts.
They used "postimage". You post image to it then select photo then there is a thumbnail saying forum. You copy it and then paste it direct into your reply. I got that far but I cant preview it. . Hold on

Tc

« Reply #87 on: June 14, 2019, 11:16:11 AM »

Tc

« Reply #88 on: June 14, 2019, 11:17:01 AM »

Yes yes yes :cancan:

Tc

« Reply #89 on: June 14, 2019, 11:35:37 AM »

I didnt sign up. You can choose option for it to only hold the photo for one day. I personally wouldnt post pictures of myself or others just to be on the safe side.
That rainbow was a double one. You cant see it on photo though. I've never seen a double before. One on top of the other with inverted colours.
Btw. I stuck an extra patch on yesterday :o
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 42