Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 42

Author Topic: If you won the lottery tonight ....  (Read 57975 times)

jaypo

Re: If you won the lottery tonight ....
« Reply #360 on: June 30, 2019, 07:32:31 PM »

My luuuuver😆😂 oops,sorry Dorset people

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #361 on: June 30, 2019, 09:11:12 PM »

get back to the topic  ;D

If you won .......... but why not kill your own  :-\ why let chickens etc. go to factories  :-X ........ I don't like the smell of fish  :-X  ::) which is why DH cleans and fillets what he catches  ;)

pants46

• Still Struggling
« Reply #362 on: June 30, 2019, 10:22:11 PM »

I was telling my friend about our (my) commune, and I said I didn't want it to be far out, like remote ... in case we got burgled.
She pointed out that it would be a brave individual (man) to break into a house full of peri / meno women !!
Too true. They most definitely would never be seen again  ;D

pants46

• Still Struggling
« Reply #363 on: June 30, 2019, 10:41:06 PM »

So, back on topic ... my commune !!  ;D
I think we should have an area for wood cabins or yurts, so that during the summer we can run retreats for those in need (meno women !!). They could stay from 1 week to 6 weeks. Like a business, but affordable.
Then they would have daily nature walks, yoga classes, equine therapy, cooking lessons, educational talks, reflexology / accupuncture and the like.
I can run the business side of things (on my good days) and do the equine therapy thing.  :)

jaypo

« Reply #364 on: July 01, 2019, 07:51:13 AM »

Just me,clkd, I never get on my soapbox about being veggie and I respect people who want to eat meat,hence I'd buy you a Tesco 😆 I personally would be happy if no animal was ever killed again for consumption but that's not going to happen,so it would be a free range Tesco 😊
Haha pants,no man would be safe

Countrygirl

« Reply #365 on: July 01, 2019, 08:29:00 AM »

How about dog agility classes alongside the equine side of things pants, that'll keep us and the dogs out of trouble, mind last time I crawled through a tunnel to get my dog to follow me I came out panting more than the dog x

jaypo

« Reply #366 on: July 01, 2019, 09:02:01 AM »

Haha CG you should watch french and saunders on YouTube when they end up doing the jumps instead of the horses😆

pants46

• Still Struggling
« Reply #367 on: July 01, 2019, 02:39:37 PM »

So the equine therapy is for our paying guests, to deal with their anxiety.
I'm not sure dog agility would help reduce stress levels. Particularly if our guests keep getting stuck in the tunnels, or half way up the a-frame !!  ;D

Ladybt28

« Reply #368 on: July 01, 2019, 02:54:29 PM »

Hello Peeps...been away on a "holiday" a very loose term when visiting family, more like a 10 day marathon!  Missed everything, so as a complete diversion from the current discussion (ignore me if you like  ;D) if I won the lottery tonight I would (first thoughts...;

Buy a chateau in France (always wanted one...) and house in Turkey right by the beach (just love the heat) and a flat on Poole Quay, cos that's where the kids live and they are always on at us to move back! (although it's usually sunny there I'm more likely to be in either of the other places  ;D) Pay off mortgages for errant children. A long wheel base landrover for husband (he's always wanted one more than a merc or some other flash car).  Redecorate the whole of this house so I can let it out!  Get my droopy eyelids fixed (nothing else really bothers me but that does!)  Hire a personal trainer and a cook to keep us ;D on the straight and narrow...cos I'm lazy. Go to the Singapore Grand Prix,  Travel.  Donate some money to Great Ormond Street Hospital and not much else, cos I've never been one for wanting much except sunshine!

I might buy some tickets to see Barbara Streisand at the Hyde Park Concert next week (they are £300 each!!!!!! - who pays that!) but otherwise????? No save the world projects or major list of extravagancies

pants46

• Still Struggling
« Reply #369 on: July 01, 2019, 03:38:41 PM »

Lady,
No major extravagancies .... a chateaux in France !!!  ;D

Ladybt28

« Reply #370 on: July 01, 2019, 04:31:19 PM »

….one of those run down ones Pants - not really extravagant when you think you can get one for about £300k - not a fully done £1/2 million one, where would be the fun in that!  Love DIY me!

Foxylady

« Reply #371 on: July 01, 2019, 05:22:42 PM »

Ladybt28, when i read that quickly, thought you had written something ran down my pants!!! :rofl:

jillydoll

• Hiya
« Reply #372 on: July 01, 2019, 05:28:03 PM »

;D ;D I've had many a thing run down my pants!  ;D ;D ( joking)  ;D

Did you have a nice time Ladybt?

I'd buy hair extensions, good ones, done properly, then cut beautifully.  Some famous hairdresser can do them...

pants46

• Still Struggling
« Reply #373 on: July 01, 2019, 05:31:22 PM »

I like DIY too.  Can I come for a visit ? I don't speak very good french though.
Bonjour, je mapelle Pants ??
Foxy ... nothing's running down my pants, not today anyway. Whoop whoop !  ;)
Jilly ... hair extensions ... really ?  :-\
 ;D

jillydoll

• Hiya
« Reply #374 on: July 01, 2019, 05:33:19 PM »

Only because I'm trying to grow my hair, Pants.
And it's a long hard, and messy road....😢
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 42