Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Best patch for absorption?  (Read 912 times)

Tc

Best patch for absorption?
« on: June 05, 2019, 11:41:34 AM »

Hiya ladies. Non absorption is a big issue for me and it would seem a few other ladies on here.

I was just wondering if anyone has had this iproblem and found a patch which absorbs well or if any ladies who have tried several patches found one absorbs  better than another.

I know everyone is different but It would be great if you feel able to share any  experience/comparisons.

I'm being referred for an implant but will probably have quite a wait so instead of carrying on in the meantime with a patch that doesnt work for me I could  maybe try a different one.

I have tried estrogel which didnt absorb at all so its the variation in patches im interested in. And it struck me I've only actually tried two.

I've been on femseven sequi (discontinued) andn on estradot at high doses for 4 months now currently taking 2 x100.

Anything you would be kind enough to share is very much appreciated.

Thank you. X

AnnieR66

Re: Best patch for absorption?
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2019, 03:33:09 PM »

Hi Tc,
I have found the Evorel patches very good.

I started on 50 and had to work up slowly to 75. They suited me better than the gel.

I don't feel brilliant but better with than without!

I hope you can get sorted soon

Annie x

allie007

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2019, 06:37:40 PM »

Following this with interest. Im using Estradot 100 and a pump of gel. I felt the same using the just 100 patch as I did when i was using 3 pumps of gel, hence why Ive added a pump of gel. Feel ok, a lot more good days than bad but the gel seems to make my hair shed.

KatyB

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2019, 09:16:13 AM »

I've tried Everol,started on Sequi, then on double Sequi, then on 50+ Sequi, then on 75 + utrogeston. Have now moved to Estradot 75 + Utrogeston. Am likely next to try 100....with Utrogeston or possibly look at Mirena. I found the Everol very good in comparison to pills (for mood more than absorption to be honest though). The Estradot doesn't seem to last as long, by day 3 I can really feel the difference. But the 75 Everols are BIG and started to get rash under them...Estradot are tiny but I sometimes have a problem getting them to stick. I do find stomach or upper thigh better absorption than butt though....

Tc

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2019, 05:58:48 PM »

Hiya katyb. Thank you.
I'm on estradot still. 200 even 250 some days!!I . I replace after 3 days not 3 and a half. But when I change I find I get the sweats back. It's as though the new patch doesnt kick in quick enough. So I've started to do a crossover  i leave the old ones on for 12 hours after putting new on. I put on tummy too.
Thanks for sharing your experience.
Xxx