Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Utrogestan vaginally when bleeding  (Read 1274 times)

juliemargaret

Utrogestan vaginally when bleeding
« on: May 30, 2019, 09:54:29 AM »

Hi all. Can anyone help a newbie. Day 7 of estrogel...and this eve will be day 4 of alterbate days utrogestan tsken vaginally. I had a bleed yesterday and today is still heavy and i feel rubbish. My quesion is.....can i still insert.my utro this eve as scheduled even though im bleeding? (Dont want to change to orally)

Thanks
J.M

Beaker

Re: Utrogestan vaginally when bleeding
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2019, 03:09:17 PM »

Option 1 - you could try leaving it until tomorrow evening in the hopes that your period might have lightened by then.  You could then just continue alternate days (but on odd nights - ie. day 5, then 7, instead of day 4, 6, 8 etc.).  I don't think that minor adjustments like this make a huge difference to how it works, overall.

Option 2 - just take it orally tonight.  One night shouldn't have a major impact on how it makes you feel, unless of course, you simply can't take it orally for other reasons.

Option 3 - do you use tampons?  If so and if you would really rather try to insert it tonight - you could try popping the uterogestan capsule into your vagina just before inserting a tampon and gently push it upwards with the tampon.  That way it should stay in place high up and hopefully get absorbed.  Good luck!

juliemargaret

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2019, 08:08:00 PM »

Hello Beaker! Thank you so so very much for reying to a few of my questions on separate posts! I do appreciate.
I shall i think try to just take as norm V.this eve...as to keep things the same.

Its all so overwhelming !! But im.trying to stay positive..and just give it a chance.

I hope you are okay x

Beaker

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2019, 03:09:59 PM »

You're welcome! Hope things settle for you. Menopause is a mine field!!