Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: New Member menopause at 32 years old  (Read 1078 times)

Cathmer

New Member menopause at 32 years old
« on: April 12, 2019, 07:37:57 PM »

Hi, I am new to this forum but was hoping there might be some others that can share their experiences with me.

I have a history of early menopause in the family so I have been monitored since I was 21, my levels began to change around 30 and I was confirmed as menopausal at 32, and told unable to conceive at 33. At the time I hadn't had children.
However then the miracle happened and my little girl was born, I was obviously heavily monitored and prepared for all sorts of scenarios.
Since then I have been on the an array of HRT methods, at the moment the coil and gel... which I'm still adjusting to.
My main symptoms at the moment are heart palpitations when stressed, leading to prolonged nausea! The joy!
Really like to chat to anyone with similar experiences or can relate... Although I can obviously talk to by mum about this (as it happened to her in her early 20's) but I sometimes feel it comes back to her experience and what happened to her, and not what is happening to me. Sometimes it can be frustratingly lonely as it's not a topic you expect someone of my age to be experiencing.
Thanks for reading

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: New Member menopause at 32 years old
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2019, 08:06:06 PM »

Hi welcome aboard.  Well done on the arrival of the stork with small pink bundle  :love:

Browse round.  Make notes.  There is also the 'daisy' web-site for early menopause but I believe there is a charge for information  :-\

It may take a few months to get a regime that suits you and your body ;-).

Someone will be alone I'm sure with HRT knowledge. 

Annie0710

Re: New Member menopause at 32 years old
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2019, 08:17:50 PM »

Hi

My situation was different to yours as my ovaries had the blood supply accidentally severed during my hysterectomy when I was 32.

Back then I didn't have access to the internet and like you I felt really lonely and had no one my age in my situation

X