Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Maca supplement  (Read 3469 times)

jaypo

Re: Maca supplement
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2019, 01:10:22 PM »

Thanks hurdity 😊 xx

Jillm

« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2019, 09:21:06 PM »

Thanks Hurdity,

I feel much better, still too scared to try the Maca again. I have a follow up appointment on Friday to discuss the IBS, gosh it never rains but it pours, just feel better with one thing and another pops up tight behind.
I will ask about the peppermint for IBS symptoms.
Thanks again was feeling a bit silly about posting in the wrong place😳

jaypo

« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2019, 09:40:23 PM »

Hi again jillm,I was diagnosed with ibs over 25 years ago,it seems an easy thing to tell people that's what they have but you have to ask,why do you get cramps'dr's can give you that easy answer but there's a reason your stomach does this,I tend to think it's either allergies to certain foods or at least intolerances. I have cut out all wheat and nuts and I've a funny feeling I now can't tolerate fizzy drinks. I'm going to immunology hopefully soon to have a proper allergy test done,if you can and I know it's a chore but if you keep a food diary,you may see that you have a flare up when certain foods are consumed,I certainly don't bloat since cutting wheat out xx

jaypo

« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2019, 01:54:54 PM »

Which contain wheat,no much wonder there's such a huge range of wheat and gluten free foods these days,I wonder why there's such an increase of people intolerant to certain foods these days.
Hope you're feeling better Birdy,oh,just to mention, I get prescribed mebeverine which you can buy over the counter,it's called colofac,it relaxes your colon and hopefully stops it spasming, I take 1 3 times a day 20 mins or so before a meal,it really helps,as some days I could be on the floor with the pain,touch wood,that hasn't happened in a while 😊
Pages: 1 [2]