Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Excessive bloating! Do I change HRT?  (Read 26224 times)

suziq99

• GBX Marine
Re: Excessive bloating! Do I change HRT?
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2018, 12:39:54 PM »

Interested in how you got on at the docs.
I'm still trying to speak to mine.

TNM45689

« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2018, 02:29:26 PM »

Oh Suziq99 what a nightmare - waited 3 weeks for an appointment with my GP. I was wanting to ask him about reducing my oestrogen, possibly changing from a conti to sequential regime - we did not even get a conversation going - he said sorry this is not my area of speciality - you will have to see a women doctor (who I then found out was on holiday). These are basic questions that every women will need to ask a doctor at some point.

So frustrated - managed to get blood tests done - receptionist took pit on me when I told her and she said she would get another lady doctor to call me when results back...

How are you doing?
Tx

suziq99

• GBX Marine
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2018, 03:37:13 PM »

Oh bother what a nuisance for you.
Well I finally got a call back this afternoon, not quiet Monday then 😏 . She thought maybe it is the weather making things worse & TBH I've been thinking maybe it's not all Meno. We've agreed to continue with the climen another couple of months as otherwise it's going ok, then reassess.
I'm ok with that & going to try other things to reduce the bloat. I reduced my tablets to half every other day & gave myself a stinking headache. So given up with that.

She still thinks Climen is a good one for me as it suited me when I was still having 'normal' periods.
I definitely found the sequential better than the conti even though my periods had stopped.
Hope you get that call soon.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2018, 03:39:37 PM by suziq99 »

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2019, 01:49:31 PM »

:bounce:
Pages: 1 [2]