Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: Estradot  (Read 1563 times)

Tc

Estradot
« on: March 02, 2019, 01:32:32 PM »

I've been using it since Wednesday swapping from eastradose and I'm already pleased with it.

The patch is tiny and so much easier to remove from its backing than the femseven I used before. It sticks realy well and when I removed it today my skin wasnt red like it used to get with the femseven.

I am realy relieved to not be constantly worrying about applying the gel correctly.

Its early days to see how I feel on it  I wasnt absorbing the gel and so we shall see.

I have noticed a decrease in my anxiety over the last few days but dont wanna make too much of a big thing about it yet  in case it's just coincidence. but there has been a definite improvement in that cortisol rush feeling.

I know it's not easy to equate gel dose with patch but i was on 4 pumps and the patch is 75 so I guess absorbing something from a 75 patch is better than absorbing nothing from a higher dose of something else.

Hurdity

Re: Estradot
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2019, 02:56:00 PM »

Glad you are feeling better already Tc - I love my Estradot  ::) having used them for 12 years!!!!

Hope your improvement continues.....

Hurdity x

Tc

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2019, 02:56:47 PM »

Thanks hurdity.

Tinkerbell

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2019, 08:50:23 PM »

That's good news, yes the patch is tiny, I got irritation from the adhesive so had to abandon it, but I have always had an issue with plasters and micropore tape so wasn't surprised.

Annie0710

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2019, 09:15:42 PM »

I'm glad you're liking it.. it just shows how different we all are because I struggled to even tolerate 75mcg estradot (jittery/anxious feelings) yet manage 3x pumps oestrogel no probs x

Jules53

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2019, 09:20:53 PM »

That's great news Tc! I've just changed to Evorel 50, which has the same ingredients as Estradot I believe.

My anxiety has definitely got better since I put it on but I just need to get rid of this terrible itching and everything will be good.

So pleased for you Tc x

Tc

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2019, 11:04:32 PM »

Thank you ladies. So true how different we all are. I was reading an article the other day which said how much science still has to learn about the complexity of female hormones. So I guess it's no surprise HRT is so hit and miss
Still very early days for me on the estradot but fingers crossed.

Julie I hope you get to the root of the itching and get some relief from it.