Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Well I saw the gynaecologist today......  (Read 3935 times)

nightmare

Re: Well I saw the gynaecologist today......
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2019, 05:05:34 PM »

Hi to all that have answered my topic.  I have been trying to  nagivate around forum and I think I am getting there.  Got your private message Karen - thanks.  Interesting.  I have been on various HRTS, Fermeston, Conti patches... loads down the line and they work for a while and then dont.  I have decided to bite the bullet and try and get some proper advice and I have booked to see Dr. Bose (a colleague of Dr. Panay at 92 Harley Street on 5th March so fingers crossed he will help me.  I just have a few months when I am on a real high and then bang I go into a deep depression which I cannot bear.  I think fact that I am not working also doesnt help but when I was working this happened but to a lesser extent. 

Has anybody attended Dr. Bose in Harley Street and if so, what was the outcome.

I must admit I did laugh today (which is unusual for me at minute) complaining that the forum was useless.... and one of the replies was ... she must me menopausal.... I think it is a great forum actually.  I must admit some of the members sound like gynachologists themselves and seem to have a great grasp on the whole thing.

Ladybt28

« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2019, 05:15:42 PM »

Hey nightmare - check into some of the "chatty" threads - there are plenty of laughs there! We are all quite do-lally really and threads can easily go quite off tangeant.  I often log on and before you know it I'm laughing out loud!  till I got here I had forgotten what laughing was.

Oooh we're much better than gynachologists don't you know, cos we have real proper first hand experience - not this lilly livered theory stuff they print in a text book  ;) ;D   That's the upside - the downside is that all our knowledge has been got by bitter and painful experience :-\ unfortunately.

Can't help with knowlege of the clinic you have booked sorry but you say you have had loads of types of hrt.  How long have you been on it and how long have you been on your last regime?

nightmare

« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2019, 03:12:30 PM »

Hi Birdy,

No, I have never been prescribed testosterone and somebody else mentioned that to me.  I just cannot wait to see this Consultant and just hopefully he will be able to help me.  I have given up on my GPs as it is like the blind leading the blind.  At least if I go to someone that is an expert in the actual menopausal field I will get the help that I need.

Fingers crossed.

Pages: 1 [2]