Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Grombre  (Read 3832 times)

jillydoll

• Hiya
Re: Grombre
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2019, 03:42:04 PM »

Yep same here, have to have it cut every 4 weeks really, to keep the style.
It's a bloody nightmare. So, this time I'm just growing it, I'll only grow it shoulder length, I think any longer, and I'll look like a right old witch, just wouldn't suite me. But I'll keep it in a bob style, that's quite easy to maintain.

Good for you Ladybt, I've always been ‘against ‘ what we should ‘be like'. Sod em, you do what YOU like. I hate to be like everyone else....xx

BlueButterfly

« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2019, 03:49:46 PM »

I love a great bob! But I just get lazy and hate having to have my hair cut that often. So I end up with waist length until I can't stand it anymore, then up to my chin or shorter so we can start the whole process over again! One day I might care more about spending money on myself like that, who knows. Guess that's why I can't see myself dying away the greys, or white or whatever it decides to go...or maybe has started to go but I haven't paid enough attention to notice it.  ;)

jillydoll

• Hiya
« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2019, 03:59:31 PM »

When I'm out and about, I see all these women with lovely hairstyles, and I think I'd love my hair like that, especially when I see someone with an edge, like rock star style hair, like Molly King, or Jay lo, (I love Jay lo's Hair, )but I can never get it.... maybe I need to change hairstylist......lol

JaneinPen

« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2019, 04:57:01 PM »

I started to go grey in my late twenties.  Streaks were the fashion then (highlights now) and I remember a lady coming up to me and asking where I got my streaks done and when I told her it was natural she was really miffed and had a real go at me for not telling her.  My dad had beautiful grey hair with different shades of grey and mine is the same so I have always loved it. I now have a chin length bob after many years of short hair but with my back being so bad last year I went four months without a haircut so was over that awful shall I shan't I stage so it has been an easy process. One more trim to the sides and the last of the layers will be gone. It took 11 months in all
Pages: 1 2 [3]