Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Liverpool Victoria travel insurance  (Read 1428 times)

Katejo

Liverpool Victoria travel insurance
« on: January 23, 2019, 05:41:57 PM »

Have any of you used the above? I have just got a reasonable quote for an annual policy for Europe. I liked the fact that the reviews included comments on actual claims. Most reviews of policies only cover initial purchase. Also that you don't have to declare any new conditions diagnosed during the year (unless a doctor advises you not to travel).

I am also going to get one from Insure & Go which I have been using for several years before I decide.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Liverpool Victoria travel insurance
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2019, 05:45:45 PM »

Nationwide give us reasonable rates as we are customers.  But we don't go abroad.

Shadyglade

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2019, 05:59:41 PM »

We are with Nationwide too, but sounds like a good deal. I wonder what their home insurance is like. Might take a look.

Ladybt28

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2019, 06:12:52 PM »

I can't respond on the forum Katejo, it wouldn't be appropriate, but if you PM me I can explain about all types of travel insurance and hopefully point you in the right direction.

Katejo

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2019, 06:51:11 PM »

I can't respond on the forum Katejo, it wouldn't be appropriate, but if you PM me I can explain about all types of travel insurance and hopefully point you in the right direction.
Thanks but I have a general picture. I have had several policies and read Which reviews and similar.