Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Is this anxiety or something else?  (Read 8779 times)

Jeepers

Re: Is this anxiety or something else?
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2019, 08:47:41 PM »

Hello Angel

So sorry to hear what a terrible time you are having right now.  I echo what Connolly say, be kind and gentle to yourself.  Come back and talk to us, you'll always find support here, and you really need it right now.

Jeepers x

Angel1964

« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2019, 08:14:07 AM »

Hi Angel, I wonder if these digestive symptoms could be H pylori? Could you ask your GP about this, perhaps.

Jenna you were 100 percent right. Changed doctor's had endoscopy and yes got h-pylori. Just finished the antibx so hoping it has eradicated it. I didn't realise how much the h-pylori is the 😈.  Had colonoscopy yesterday too and polyps removed, severe piles and they took 10 biopsies.  I still have shaking hands everyday, clumsy and tingling hands, arms, feet, legs and face.  H-pylori destroys your cortisol levels as well as plenty of other things. Xx

Letmein

« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2019, 08:51:45 AM »

Hi Angel, glad you got your diagnosis and that this can be dealt with. I'm wondering though if all your symptoms are due to it. All what you describe that isn't linked to digestive system is what I experience too. The not sleeping, feeling alert, exhausted but can't fall asleep, brain fog, the shaking and tingling etc... I too felt it was to do with cortisol levels but got this tested and it came back normal.

Did you get you b12 tested? Mine came back normal but I was convinced my levels were low (other blood indicator of low b12 came back very high). I've been injecting myself for over a year now and the shakiness, balance issues, dizziness, breathlessness and pins and needles are significantly better, but the sleep is as bad as ever and so is the exhaustion, brain fog, poor concentration etc...

Are you still on hrt? Did this help at all with some of your symptoms? I tried it for three months last year and if anything it made my symptoms worse, so stopped it. I'm considering trying again another one though as can't keep up feeling as I do.

angie196543

« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2019, 08:52:50 AM »

Hi ladies me again. I have listed my symptoms as really cannot cope anymore. I don't know how I'm getting through each day.

Constant feeling in bottom that I need to poop
No energy
Not sleeping well awake at 3 or 4am can't sleep after that
Feel so tired but can't sleep
Sometimes coughing on waking, vomiting but nothing comes out?
On waking shaking all day and very clumsy - feel like hands don't work shaky
Tested breath output on peak flow. It's bad for my age
Sweating in night and on waking. But no sweating in day
Feel breathless doing anything, can't walk far
Feel as though something poisoning  my insides.  Burning from stomach to lower abdomen
Struggling badly at work as feel so poorly
Still losing weight
Heart pounding and palps in stomach worse on slightest movement
Feels tight when I breathe in at stomach  and it flutters
No appetite feel sick and pain
Now got blood on poop

I am post meno. On Femseven Conti around 10 weeks now. Was told I have gastritis but only by doctor pressing on belly. Been bad since Xmas Eve. I take Vit D 2000iu, use magnesium oil spray and have started CBD oil 5 days ago. I don't want to go anywhere or do anything. I am thinking of calling Mindmatters today as cannot carry on like this. The minute I wake up I'm fixed on ill health. Please advise anyone. Xxx

Exactly the same symptoms but im taking sandrena gel 0.5.  let me know how your getting on, id love to hear from you xx

Jenna

« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2019, 08:58:00 AM »

Hi Angel,

I'm so sorry to hear how much you have have been suffering and what you have had to go through, but I'm pleased that you are finally getting somewhere at last!

I really hope you can get your cortisol levels sorted out (some other members might be able to advise about that) and that you will be feeling much better very soon.  :foryou:

Angel1964

« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2019, 11:31:56 AM »

Hi Ladies. Not on hrt doctor pulled me off it in January as BP went high.  I'm taking vitamin d 4000mg,  Vit C 500mg, Menopace plus and using magnesium oil. Well when I remember to take them!! I'm not very active die to the blood loss and weight loss. I have lots going on inside body all digestive. Now just on lanzoprazole which I don't like either!!  Doctor said I don't need bloods doing!!

Angel1964

« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2019, 04:12:47 PM »

Angel, am I right in thinking you had to take two lots of a/b's to clear the HP?  That alone would really upset your system.  I think I it will take a while for your digestive system to feel better.  Have you looked into probiotics to rebalance the gut flora?  It might be worth seeing a dietician for help with diet if you're struggling to know what to eat.  Digestive issues are a nightmare and have far reaching effects throughout the body.

Hi yes two very strong antibiotics. They were the devil too. I have probiotics so will start them. My main symptom at mo is tingling burning hands and face. It's driving me mad!!

jillydoll

• Hiya
« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2019, 04:22:59 PM »

Oh Angel1964
I'm so glad you're getting somewhere,
Hopefully, your start to feel more yourself soon. It's took a long time hasn't it?
Good luck .
Keep us posted.

Angel1964

« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2019, 04:28:03 PM »

Oh Angel1964
I'm so glad you're getting somewhere,
Hopefully, your start to feel more yourself soon. It's took a long time hasn't it?
Good luck .
Keep us posted.

Thank you. Not there yet but hope to be soon. Does anyone else have the burning tingling hands. Face and feet sometimes too

Angel1964

« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2019, 04:10:20 PM »

Had my colonoscopy, 1 polyp removed and 10 biopsies taken from my caecum and ileum. Awaiting results of that. Still no better after the antibiotics for h-pylori. Tingling pins and needles burning has got worse in face, hands, arms, feet and legs. Got the driest mouth ever and ulcers now, not sure whether it's from the antibiotics or the lansoprazole. Tongue is coated yellow white and black!! Still bleeding from rectum and horrendous pains. At doctors tomorrow as can't take anymore. Not had one day of feeling well since December. Will let you all know results of biopsies xx

Kathleen

« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2019, 05:47:55 PM »

Hello again Angel1964.

Sorry that you are still suffering. Hopefully your appointment tomorrow will shed some light on what's going on.

I wish I could be of more help but sending hugs and please keep us updated.

Take care.

K.

Angel1964

« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2019, 05:43:38 PM »

Got biopsy results today. No cancer. Kind of inconclusive as to what's going on. Says the inflammation is there and they now need to rule out UC, Crohns. So now got to be referred to a gastroenterology department.

Kathleen

« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2019, 07:07:26 PM »

Hello Angel1964

I'm so pleased that no cancer was found, you must be very relieved. I assume you'll get the rest of the biopsy results when you go your gastroenterology appointment.

Wishing you well and keep us updated.

K.

Angel1964

« Reply #28 on: May 14, 2019, 12:15:10 PM »

Angel, good news no cancer found, that's a relief but sorry you're still no further toward with what's causing this.  I take it they've ruled out coeliac?

I'm already gluten free have been for years xx

Angel1964

« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2019, 12:16:46 PM »

Hello Angel1964

I'm so pleased that no cancer was found, you must be very relieved. I assume you'll get the rest of the biopsy results when you go your gastroenterology appointment.

Wishing you well and keep us updated.

K.

I've got all biopsy results. But now need gastro dept but not a clue why really. Just so down with feeling lije this everyday since December.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4