Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Still.not started  (Read 594 times)

Tc

Still.not started
« on: January 16, 2019, 08:40:25 PM »

So. I went to get my new scrip finally after nearly 4 weeks.
Pharmacist said there were no instructions 're utrogestan from the doc.
He looked it up and said it's got to be taken for at least 12 days and to call my consultant. Leaflet says 25 days
Last time it took a wwek to get thru to her and I'm desperate to start on the easteogel.
I'm thinking maybe just start anyway take the pill everyday  and then hopefully ilk be able to get in touch at some point in the next couple weeks
This may sound a bit stupid but does anyone know if it makes a difference what phase patch I'm on when i switch over. I've just gone onto  phase 1.E  only yesterday. Was just gonna whip it off in the morning and start with the gel. But have just had 2 weeks of levonestrel patch.
I'm scared of doing the wrong thing and making myself even worse.
She told me put it on my forearm but leaflet says wrist to shoulder.

Sorry for asking questions which have probably been asked 100 times before but both consultant and gp have just left me to my own devices.

Dotty

Re: Still.not started
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2019, 08:58:13 PM »

Hi if you are post menopausal you take Utrogestan every night on an empty stomach . Oestrogel should be put on shoulders and outer arms or inner thighs x

Tc

Re: Still.not started
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2019, 09:06:56 PM »

Thanks dotty. Think I will try the arm first. My thighs are, how can I put this, generous!! Might not absorb so well there.

Just have to make sure it dries before I pick up the cat  she's already ended up with a patch stuck to her fur! 😀🐱