Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Oestrogen levels  (Read 974 times)

Jasmine_2015

Oestrogen levels
« on: March 13, 2019, 08:59:01 AM »

Hello,

A few may remember my post from a few weeks ago when my oestrogen level had shot up from ~52-2200. I had it re tested incase it was due to residue on my arm and now it's <92.

I'm currently on 2 pumps oestrogel (one on each thigh) and been told by gp to increase to 4 pumps. I'm awaiting my first appt with dr Panay in May.

I'm 29 and taking HRT to try and get my levels up to about 300 for bone density benefits due to osteoporosis but am feeling a bit deflated. I'm worried I'll never be able to get my levels up- has anyone found they've been able to increase their oestrogen significantly on the gel by increasing? My oestrogen levels seem very stubborn!
Also I really struggle with the utrogestan and although I take it vaginally I've only been able to manage 7 days on 100mg this month (I get Extremely low, fatigued and anxious on it).

I was going to wait and discuss this at the appointment in May but do you think this is cause for concern if I'm increasing my oestrogel to 4 pumps? Or because my oestrogen levels are still so low should this be okay for now? Any advice would be much appreciated!

Thank you

Jasmine_2015

Re: Oestrogen levels
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2019, 09:37:03 AM »

Not sure if I can somehow bump this up and ask for some advice!

Emerald2017

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2019, 10:03:00 AM »

It takes time to have your estrogen levels high. Try a full dose hrt 2 mg to be sure.

Jasmine_2015

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2019, 07:41:11 PM »

Thank you Emerald. I'm taking more than that now so hopefully my levels will start to rise a bit more.