Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Better You Vitamins  (Read 1428 times)

Cassie

Better You Vitamins
« on: January 07, 2019, 09:37:02 AM »

Do any ladies use the Better You Vit D3 spray, I also use the K2 spray, how do you find them, I see they contain Xylitol which worries me a bit, but it is a minimal amount.

Gangan

Re: Better You Vitamins
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2019, 10:22:34 AM »

I've been using the Better You Vitamin D+K2 oral spray for the last few months after reading about it on another thread on here. Reason i got it was because of a succession of colds and coughs caught from grandchildren who we look after on a regular basis.Felt i needed something to boost my immune system as i was getting run down.

I feel that it is doing something as i have avoided the latest sneezing cold that my husband had over the last 2 weeks. I got him a spray as well but men being men   ::)  ........he may come round to it. He's had the flu jab but still picks up these colds.

I am just going to use the spray over the winter months to start with.

I do find it hard to keep it under my tongue/around cheeks for long without salivating and wanting to swallow but i am getting better at that with use.

The bottle i have lists xylitol but i haven't looked into that and am not going to worry if i am using it for a short time.

Gangan X

Salad

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2019, 10:46:07 AM »

I used the Better You Vitamin B12 spray and that worked well plus I quite liked the taste  :)

Cassie

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2019, 07:39:59 PM »

I just spray and swallow are you supposed to keep it in your mouth for a while, oops! ???

Gangan

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2019, 07:58:06 PM »

;D i think so but i'm not sure that it really matters. It depends on your gut absorption i think.
I've used hemp oil under the tongue and that is meant to get into blood stream quicker that way.

Gangan x