Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 75 out now. (Spring issue, March 2024)

media

Author Topic: Femseven Conti and Gastro symptoms?  (Read 878 times)

Angel1964

Femseven Conti and Gastro symptoms?
« on: December 13, 2018, 02:44:34 PM »

Hi been on Femseven Conti 6th patch today. Yesterday felt nauseous on waking, felt rough in work all day, either lower abdomen pain or stomach area. Woke at 330 this morning sweating. Pains are either lower abdomen, stomach area or left upper under ribs. Can't get warm either today.  Also skipped heartbeats stomach area! Has anyone else had gastro symptoms with continuous combined HRT??

Taz2

Re: Femseven Conti and Gastro symptoms?
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2018, 05:13:02 PM »

Gastro symptoms are not that common with patch HRT as they don't have to be metabolised by the liver which is what causes stomach problems with tablet HRT. There are lots of different viruses going around at the moment and the fact that you feel cold seems to point more towards that? Have you taken your temperature to see if you have a fever?

Taz x  :hug:

Angel1964

Re: Femseven Conti and Gastro symptoms?
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2018, 05:21:08 PM »

Thanks Taz.  So definitely not the HRT :)  I don't have a thermometer to hand but I've been in PJ's, fleece, socks, slippers, fire roaring and under a blanket all day to stay warm. We live on a boat and it's cold and it gets colder being in water, but I'm extra cold, so yes virus or could be. Thank you again xx