Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Tell me if this is normal...  (Read 5492 times)

Poshpaws

Re: Tell me if this is normal...
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2019, 06:49:08 PM »

I will do hurdity and thanks xxx

Been out for a meal with my partner tonight and had a good old chat to him about how I feel and it really helps to talk -

I will let you know how it goes xx

Whatsupwiththis

« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2019, 06:55:39 PM »

Been so long for me (15 years ago) but do recall having sporadic bleeding.  One time light then next heavy then weeks without then oops back again.  I would say you are very normal.

Poshpaws

« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2019, 04:57:34 PM »

Update

Scans done - lovely lady explained quite a lot - she says she can see nothing untoward - small fibroid but nothing to worry about

She couldn't really check the lining of my womb as it is quite thick so can't see if there are any polyps or fibroids but if I had another period that might reduce - but she is going to scan again in six weeks time and may suggest to doctor to get me seen by a gynae to do a biopsy of the lining but she said speak to doctor about coming off the tablets I'm on as I may have a bleed then which would make it easier to see

She didn't seem unduly worried I'm just waiting for the doctor to ring back with advice about reducing the tablets as I would have a bleed if I came off them I'm sure - and she said if I have a big bleed which makes me feel poorly go straight to a and e don't wait for the scan appointment in six weeks

I asked her outright about anything sinister and she said no she can't see anything - but would have liked to have seen a bit more of my lining as she said there could be fibroids or polyps there

Dr has told me to reduce the Provera from today but stay on the transamic acid to control any bleeding

He didn't seem unduly worried either and said he sees this a lot!

Thanks for all your support I'll keep you posted

Plb

• First Flush
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2019, 05:21:59 PM »

Hi Hurdity

Thanks so much for taking the time to post. I am so glad to have found this forum. I have been to see my dr he was great very reassuring  and we discussed HRT I'm just not sure about this yet, he's recommended some things to help with my anxiety and wants to see me again in a month. As you say almost anything can happen. Lately it just feels like I'm constantly having a period! I'm on more than I'm off...

Thanks again

Poshpaws

« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2019, 03:11:56 PM »

Update

Spent the night in a and e after passing blood in my wee! Well it seemed like it was coming from bladder as it was like ribena

Bloods taken all fine - they think blood had come from womb and mixed on the way down

Gynae doc came to see me and said lining was 22 mm thick !!! Eeeeekk
The sonographer has recommended a rescan in six weeks - she said nah I'm going to fast track you for hysterescopy you've been bleeding for four weeks that's enough

So that's my news - trying to stay positive even though I'm terrified -

Thanks for listening and any advice
Pages: 1 [2]