Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Restarting my Hrt  (Read 1263 times)

Aquarius

Restarting my Hrt
« on: December 20, 2018, 11:06:18 AM »

Hi, hope someone can help me. I was diagnosed with a new neurological condition in August called dystonia. Was taking Elleste duo 1 mg for 7 months which was fine. I read that this condition can also cause blephaspasm when your eyes keep spasming. I read that hrt could contribute to these symptoms so I had a month break, but hasn't made the slightest bit of difference. I've decided to go back on my hrt as I'm so tearful and down. My condition isn't helping but it's my hormones too. Does anyone know if I can start taking my hrt before my next period?

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Restarting my Hrt
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2018, 06:27:26 PM »

The Dystonia Society |

We provide support | dystonia.org.uk‎

Adwww.dystonia.org.uk

Dystonia affects 70,000 in the UK - we provide support and information. Become A Member. Make Donation.

Did you see a Consultant regarding your diagnosis?   

Where did you read that HRT might contribute, maybe have a chat with a Pharmacist?  If he/she doesn't know they can contact the manufactorer for advice.  Most Pharmacies have private rooms.   Do take the product with you and ask?  Then let us know ;-).

Did you bleed on the HRT?   Hopefully someone will be along, does it say anything on the leaflet inside the box?