Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Author Topic: CBD oil  (Read 23511 times)

jaypo

Re: CBD oil
« Reply #60 on: May 05, 2019, 02:38:50 PM »

Depends the strength CG, I had 1000mcg and I'm sure it said about 10 drops,don't worry it shouldn't upset you in any way xx

Countrygirl

« Reply #61 on: May 05, 2019, 04:32:35 PM »

Thanks Jaypo will try upping the drops x

jaypo

« Reply #62 on: May 05, 2019, 05:40:43 PM »

Ahh just down the bottle CG 😆

Countrygirl

« Reply #63 on: May 05, 2019, 06:37:32 PM »

I'm tempted believe me 😂 after my stressful day the other day it's put me on high alert anxiety wise and I'm back to being on my tod in the daytime tomorrow, so I'm really hoping it's going to work for me x

Countrygirl

« Reply #64 on: May 06, 2019, 06:46:12 AM »

I will be birdy, I've started using magnesium spray too so hopefully between them they will help x

jaypo

« Reply #65 on: May 06, 2019, 09:01:21 AM »

How are you today CG'did you up the dose?

Countrygirl

« Reply #66 on: May 06, 2019, 09:57:14 AM »

I did 2 drops last night and again this morning, I've just had a bit of a wobble as my tummy kicked off (ibs) and pain got worse (loo sprint), so you can guess what the anxiety did 🚀but I'm holding it together as best I can. Thank you for checking in with me Jaypo it means a lot x
 :thankyou:

jaypo

« Reply #67 on: May 06, 2019, 10:49:05 AM »

Just that you said you were on your own today 😔 know how it feels
Also my diverticulitis playing up these past two days,got a pain in my lower left tummy,I'll no doubt be sprinting to the loo too soon enough 😏
Hope you're day isn't too bad CG ❤️

Countrygirl

« Reply #68 on: May 06, 2019, 12:51:47 PM »

I've had a few wobbles so far as my tummy is so not right still when I eat or drink and being honest im feeling pretty anxious but fighting it at times x

I hope your day goes better Jaypo, as being alone when you feel crap is awful ❤️ x

Barnaby

« Reply #69 on: May 17, 2019, 06:46:06 PM »

Hi All

I am 53 and have been having symptoms for many years. I am still having periods which are erratic and can be very heavy leaving me feeling dizzy and very weak. I was started on
 HRT evorel sequi patches a fortnight ago and I am experiencing some side effects. Is it safe to take CBD oil with HRT?
I finally persuaded my GP to let me have HRT for she wanted me to have a coil fitted which I refused. I am being impatient and was hoping to have seen some benefits of being on HRT by now.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 11:21:28 AM by Barnaby »

Ladybt28

« Reply #70 on: May 18, 2019, 12:05:40 PM »

Hi Barnaby - a fortnight is really early days and those ladies who get it sorted in the first month are pretty few and far between :-\ Unfortunatley patience and sometimes bucket loads of it is the name of the game - so hang on in there for a minimum of 3 months to see if it works and then if it doesn't change your types of hrt every 3 months till you find what does work!  Can be a tortuous process - took me 3 years but I got there :)

Yes you can take cbd oil with hrt but just like the hrt depends of the strength of the cbd oil and it is the same dilemma - works for some women and doesn't for others there are no guarantees - our bodies all react so differently to various types of hrt and the same goes for cbd oil.  Let us know how you get on.

Barnaby

« Reply #71 on: May 18, 2019, 06:09:14 PM »

Thank you so much for the advise. I have struggled for so many years with fatigue, low mood, anxiety to the point that I don't like driving on motor ways any more, anger, severe joint pains etc and never linked it to perimenapuase. I was prescribed ant depressants which never helped.

I will purchase some CBD  oil and along side my HRT hopefully might start feeling normal again. I am having a better day today not having any stomach cramps, joint pains or headaches so hoping the side effects are wearing off.

My husband will be happy if the above work for i haven't spoken to him since March lol.

Ladybt28

« Reply #72 on: May 18, 2019, 06:53:54 PM »

See all your issues - all due to menopause! I spent 40 years on Ad's that didn't work but that's another story... :)

Just depends on the husband... as any issues with them may remain regardless of hrt  :-X ;D...deciding whether to talk to him could be one of the symptoms you decide not to resolve just yet  ;D ;D

Barnaby

« Reply #73 on: May 18, 2019, 10:20:24 PM »

Lol I will keep up with not talking to him for a while longer enjoying not having to cook his team 

paisley

« Reply #74 on: May 23, 2019, 04:58:11 PM »

I too bought some CBD the other day & haven't taken it yet. I react to everything which worries me about starting it but reading these posts has helped
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7