Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Bleeding after hysteroscopy & biopsy  (Read 4747 times)

suzysunday

Re: Bleeding after hysteroscopy & biopsy
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2019, 10:07:50 AM »

I'm really worried now as I use Ovestin and no other hrt.  The bleeding I had before was from tibolone.  I use Ovestin alternate nights and my anxiety has just rocketed.

FOF

« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2019, 10:22:53 AM »

Biopsy  results back in secretary phoned my husband  absolutely fine all normal  phew.
 suzysunday that's the last thing I wanted to do ,I'm only posting as I thought  this was positive news I didn't want to cause more anxiety for you .
I will know more next week when I see the consultant but like I said everything  I've read and researched ( and believe me I've spent months researching) points to local estrogen being very safe you can even buy it over the counter on some countries.
I don't know why my womb has decided to thicken like I said I have a small cyst and a fribiod so maybe that can cause the lining to thicken .
Sending you a hug and again I'm very sorry if I have caused you any upset xx
« Last Edit: May 02, 2019, 10:27:37 AM by FOF »

suzysunday

« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2019, 10:40:37 AM »

So glad your results were normal.  I have a tendency to over react and worry about everything, especially after the biopsy. It's not your fault.  I'm a bit of an emotional mess these days!

FOF

« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2019, 10:55:20 AM »

Oh Suzysunday tell me about it I cant pinpoint when I turned into this emotional mess myself years ago I used to take everything in my stride and not even worry about stuff ,now its bloody ridiculous I know I'm being irrational .   :bighug:

suzysunday

« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2019, 11:03:26 AM »

I feel trapped as I need something for the VA and tibolone caused bleeding so don't want systemic hrt.  But not happy about having to use anything but I have no choice like you.  It's always in the back of my mind that something might go wrong again, but I'm making myself miserable.

FOF

« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2019, 05:01:35 PM »

I'm also wondering what direction to go in after all this is sorted as estrogen definitely sorted out my bladder I nearly wet my self today  :(
But looking back I had such a bad reaction to the fillers in it even the consultant said it's a good idea to use some sort of estrogen but like you I just cant face being mucked about with anymore . I will ask her next week
Please let us know Spager & Suzysunday when you get your results back xxx
« Last Edit: May 02, 2019, 05:06:52 PM by FOF »

suzysunday

« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2019, 05:33:40 PM »

My biopsy was last Aug and thankfully was all clear, so now just use Ovestin and not systemic, which caused the bleeding.  Poor you and bladder, it's SO worrying.

FOF

« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2019, 10:35:20 AM »

Hi ladies thought I'd update you and ask if someone can come hold my hand as I'm bricking it  I think the term today is .
I'm due in to have a hysteroscopy as she wants to double check just to be on the safe side and a D&C  under GA
I am very grateful that my scans and biopsy have come back clear I have a lovely consultant who I have every faith in but I've had enough now I'm feed up of people digging around in there  .
I'm also of my ovestin as looking back now I had a very bad reaction but the itching has now returned due to lack of estrogen and I'm sore
Apart from that I'm on top of the world  ;D

FOF

« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2019, 08:52:16 PM »

Hi ladies I've had my hysteroscopy and D&C and all went well I did bleed as expected afterwards but stopped the following day with very little pain and hardly any soreness it was probably the GA ,but today I feel very sore and have started to bleed a tiny bit again is this normal? .
Xxx
Pages: 1 [2]