Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Menopace plus  (Read 2061 times)

Pmj 28

Menopace plus
« on: October 17, 2018, 07:10:38 AM »

Hi ladies told to come off my hrt beauces of stomach problems, went to Holland and Barrett and they said to try menopace plus.l am preimenapause been for 4 years just wondering if it has help you .
I don't sleep well , joint ache,very tired +hot flushes and a little anxiety.
Take care
Paula

Dancing Queen

Re: Menopace plus
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2018, 09:35:09 AM »

Hi, I took menopace for about the 1st 3 years of peri, I think it helped for a while but my hormones got too out of kilter and I`ve recently started HRT. Were you on tablets or patches? I believe patches are easier on the stomach but expect you`ve already tried them. Good luck x   

Pmj 28

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2018, 12:28:10 PM »

Hi dancing queen, yes had both ok on patches for a year and then started to feel ill then had tablets.My female doctor don't think she likes hrt. Just told me to stop did not tell me what might help me .
I said I was finding it all difficult and just had enough, she just told me that ladies in the past had to get on with. Come out of the doctors feeling rubbish.

Dancing Queen

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2018, 01:17:49 PM »

Don`t you just love rubbish Doctors. Ladies in the past had to put up with all sorts of things, abuse, slavery.. we shouldn`t have to!... Can you try another Dr? The 1st one I went to tried to make me take AD`s, on the advice of a friend I made an appointment with a different Dr in the same practice and she "allowed" me to have HRT.  But I`m not sure what you should ask for as you`ve already done the HRT route. Hopefully one of the other ladies in the forum will come up with some ideas..