Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Feeling weird  (Read 1299 times)

Tara Gaston

• First Flush
Feeling weird
« on: November 16, 2022, 03:32:36 PM »

Hi everyone I am new to the forum. My name is Tara I am 52 and postmenopausal Now for 18months. Wanted to know does anyone suffer from what I can only describe as a weird feeling comes over my head then 5 to 10 mins later I get a hot flush. Its the feeling I am concerned about.  Appreciate any answers.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Feeling weird
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2022, 03:59:28 PM »

Hi!  probably 'within normal limits'.  Flushes can appear in all kinds of weird feelings  >:(  ::).  No rhyme nor reason.  Have your feelings become worse at all?  How long does the flush last?

:welcomemm:  Browse round.  Some find that keeping a mood/food/symptom diary of use.  As oestrogen levels drop the body may become dry: inside and out as well as muscles may become lax = aches and pains  ::)

jaypo

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2022, 05:04:04 PM »

The "weird feeling " is probably a cortisol rush,that's what I get and sure enough a flush a few minutes later,quite "normal" for meno

Flossieteacake

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2022, 05:40:32 PM »

Hello Tara. Welcome to the forum.

DottyD68

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2022, 03:55:15 PM »

Hi Tara,

You might like to read a thread in the All things menopause section called "anatomy/trajectory of a hot flash/sweat" which was posted a couple of weeks ago.  I would attach it here but I'm not sure how to do that.

Hope it helps.