Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Painful legs,can the mirena coil cause this?  (Read 1746 times)

Lisa1966

Painful legs,can the mirena coil cause this?
« on: September 07, 2018, 05:17:48 PM »

Hi ladies,
I had mirena coil fitted about 6 weeks ago,for the last four weeks my legs hurt so much,also been spotting and bleeding for the last 3 weeks,can the mirena cause this leg pain,it's been constant and really getting me down now,I feel like I'm about 90,struggling to get up the stairs. Any advice much appreciated.

Lisa xx

suziq99

• GBX Marine
Re: Painful legs,can the mirena coil cause this?
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2018, 07:50:23 PM »

I'm sorry I can't comment on the mirena.
But I was about to start a new thread on painfull legs though. I have been taking a sequential hrt for a few months now & have just started to get very painfull legs on a couple of my 'off days' . 2 months now have been the same, strange isn't it & only at night. Will be interested if you get any ideas.

Lisa1966

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2018, 08:00:42 PM »

Hi suziq99,
Thank you for your reply,I too have had painful legs and arms on and off on this horrible journey,but has been constant for the last 4 weeks,I don't know if it is connected to the mirena or not,it just seems such a coincidence though,but my sister has fibromyalgia,I just hope it isn't that. xx

Jeaniewigs

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2018, 10:07:44 PM »

Hi Lisa sorry to hear your suffering this,could it maybe be something your eating or drinking that your reacting with,have you changed anything in your diet recently.i hope you get to the bottom of it soon,take care 😘Jeanie