Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Newbie  (Read 870 times)

Big D

« on: July 22, 2018, 01:45:49 PM »

Hi everyone, im new to this site.
I have just completed my first 3 months on HRT elleste duo 1mg - struggling with mood swings and feelings of low when on the green tablets.  Any help would be great as im due to see the Doctor this week.  Struggling not to lose time off work, but lack of sleep and shift patterns are starting to take its toll on me >:(

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Newbie
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2018, 01:54:11 PM »

Maybe put the product name into the 'search' box on here to see what pops up?  Sounds about 'normal' to me, is that the Progesterone phase?

Browse round.  Make notes.   

Big D

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2018, 01:59:17 PM »

Hi, yes it is.  i have been on the Elleste Duo 1mg and has been great to start to feel more like me again, just when i start on the green pills the mood changes.  I have took them for the 3 months as recomended but will now ask to try something else.
thanks

Dotty

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2018, 02:10:16 PM »

Hi Femoston has a kinder progesterone.

Crafty Kaz

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2018, 02:22:46 PM »

Hi Big D
I was exactly the same on Elleste Duo, pmt on steroids! 😬 After a few trials on others I've settled on Evorel 50 patches & Utrogestan 12 days a month & so far so good! It's quite tricky getting the right balance when your own hormones are still fluctuating during perimenopause ( don't know how far along you are) & everyone is different, I suppose it's just trial & error. Good luck in finding the right hrt for you, it really is a testing time but you will get a lot of good advice & support on this forum ... it's helped me immensely 😀

Much love Kaz x

Big D

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2018, 01:41:56 PM »

Thanks, i have just completed my Doctor visit and he has agreed its best for me to try another HRT, so after i have completed this final week on the evil greens i have to start Femoston 1/10.  ive actually had to take time from work as feel i cannot cope with the moods and feeling of low while trying to cope with all the stress and hassles from work.  Fingers crossed things improved for me with the new course of HRT.  thanks for your supportive reply