Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Utrogestan  (Read 746 times)

menomum68

Utrogestan
« on: July 12, 2018, 11:44:56 AM »

Hi ladies,

I'm on day 7 of 25 of taking 100 Utrogestan (vaginally) with 2 pumps of Estrogel, before this I was on Femeston 1/10.  I'm late (i hope) peri.

I'm not enjoying the Utrogestan although taking vaginally has definitely lessened the side effects.  I'm still having crazy dreams / tossing and turning during the night / feel a little dizzy and vision a little blurry.

My question is, should I just stick with the 25 days on, 3 days off ..... will I start to get used to it and get some decent sleep or should I reset and go with 12 days at 200mg or will this send me over the edge  ;) .

If the later, can I start my day 1 now...... do up to day 15 estrogel only then brace myself for 12 days on both.

Final question (sorry, my docs on holiday until August) will I be ok using 200mg of utrogestan vaginally.

Hoping someone can help.

xx

menomum68

Re: Utrogestan
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2018, 06:50:24 PM »

Thank you Stella Jane.  I think feeling a bit rubbish for 12 days rather than 25 is definitely preferable.
It's interesting you mention feeling hot for the first few days.... same here, my sister commented on how hot my skin felt.... she was convinced I had invisable sunburn  ;D.
Thank you again.