Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Books  (Read 1445 times)

Daisydot

Books
« on: June 29, 2018, 08:29:48 AM »

Hi ladies in case your not aware.if you go to menu in green top right drop down go into +more you'll see books.there are some great book recommendations there.I just checked as I wasn't aware of it and was going to post we should do a book recommendations post but no need it's all there I know we don't always check everything we should so thought it'd be handy to point it out especially for us newbies.xx

Robin

Re: Books
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2018, 02:55:42 PM »

Hi Daisydot,

Thanks for that I've looked at a lot of info on the main site but hadn't noticed the book section. There's quite a selection on there.

Did you read screaming to be heard? What did you think? I've read the free sample and am wondering whether or not to download the full thing. It's difficult to tell from the sample how much information will be in the rest of the book.

Thanks
Robin x
« Last Edit: June 29, 2018, 03:07:18 PM by Robin »

Daisydot

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2018, 05:41:05 PM »

Hi Robin it's pretty good isn't it I didn't know it was there either glad I checked lol
I do read screaming to be heard,I bought the book but it weighs a bloody ton so I think it was around £6 to download on kindle so I did that too and read it on my last flight it certainly passed the time and I do enjoy it.She really makes you think about things I think it's £6 well spent.xx

Robin

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2018, 06:07:41 PM »

Thanks Daisydot I will download the rest of it then xx