Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Is the answer in the stars?  (Read 7730 times)

Roseneath

Re: Is the answer in the stars?
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2017, 07:37:12 AM »

I think whether you are first/second/last born is a factor in confidence and maybe anxiety too. I am a second / last born and have always struggled with nerves / confidence which seems to have got worse during peri-menopause; more pronounced maybe. My DH is the eldest and nothing bothers him, he is a 'why worry' person and never puts anything off. We are same star sign (Libra) but totally different!

lesley998

« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2017, 04:27:34 PM »

Just been reading this thread!
Got to say Hope22.   Tarot is anything but 'completely harmless' in my experience. My advice would be to stay as far away as possible!

lesley998

« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2017, 03:49:44 PM »

...if I told you the whole story Hope...I would be labelled a complete nutter. Suffice to say I opened a door to something I didn't know I had invited in, and it was a pretty awful time in my life.  I would never ever again dabble in the occult.

...'there are more things in heaven and Earth, Horatio,  Than are dreamt of in your philosophy..'. 

Rustysmum

« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2018, 01:43:00 PM »

I am Aries, but on the cusp with Pisces so maybe that is enough to explain why I am having a rough time with all of this! To sound even more wacky I (and my poor, wonderful, long-suffering husband have noticed that these super moons we have been having really flare symptoms up for me. It has happened too often to just be a coincidence!

Tiddles

« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2018, 04:22:22 PM »

I messed up trying to repost your post Hurdity I just wanted to say how interesting that thought is - makes total sense to me.  Going to have to read up on that a bit more I think.  Thanks!

Daisydot

« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2018, 05:37:59 PM »

I'm your classic Gemini split personality for sure,high as a kite and strong and positive then the ugly half takes over I go low no confidence want to be alone can't cope with people even my children/grandchildren,I feel worthless,I never felt like that though till after the birth of second child then it was all downhill from there.ive delt with it for years with no one knowing except my fab husband,he lives with these two characters how the hell he copes I'll never know but love and treasure him for the way he does.I do believe we have our star characteristics same as I believe that coat colours can define the characteristics of a cat,black and white great mousers bit scatty,tabby's fat and lazy and so loving,creams highly intelligent and full of energy need very little sleep ,actually thinking about it I'd like to be a cream coloured cat lol.

MIS71MUM

• Just trying my best!
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2018, 12:03:41 PM »

Yep a Gemini here too!
I agree with everything you say Daisydot, even down things going crazy after child number 2!
Xxx
Pages: 1 [2]