Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Itchy Skin Remedy  (Read 1566 times)

Aby123

• First Flush
Itchy Skin Remedy
« on: February 09, 2018, 07:42:31 AM »

I had to share this with you ladies, as my itchy skin was driving me to distraction.  It was a new thing that started in November, and by January I had tried no end of things to ease it. E45, piriton, Lipikar to name a few.  It kept me awake, and generally made me want to claw my skin off  :'( My GP then recommended Doublebase Gel.  I was skeptical to say the least, but after a week of regular use, morning and night.....the itchies have gone!!  My knees and elbows are also the smoothest they have been since I was about 2!!

You can use also use it prior to bathing to stop the water further drying out your skin.  Its amazing stuff.  I had never neard of it before so that's why I wanted to share, as myabe others havent, but it has certainly worked for me, and if you have itchy skin I hope it works for you too.  Oh and you can buy it from larger chemists.

Joaniepat

Re: Itchy Skin Remedy
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2018, 08:05:30 AM »

Aby123, Doublebase also do an Emollient Wash Gel which you can use in the bath or shower, and then you apply the other Gel afterwards. I'm a big fan of both products.
JP x

Shadyglade

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2018, 08:34:34 AM »

My son uses this for his eczema. Very effective.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2018, 06:58:35 PM »

:thankyou: