Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Gp and menopause consultant  (Read 4422 times)

Daisydot

Re: Gp and menopause consultant
« Reply #45 on: February 08, 2018, 05:11:26 PM »

Well done Vicky I'm so pleased for you what a weight off you eh? I'd just relax now for a month then prepare yourself ahead for when your repeat is due so your not so stressed about it,it gives you time now to maybe ask your previous gp to support you in your request to stay on hrt.
Funnily enough I've just had a reply from my lovely consultant at Nuffield Coventry and he's sent a letter,copy to me,to my gp re her reluctance to comply with his recommendations,he was a member of the committee which drew up the research based info for the nice guidlines.
He's also arranged my referral for dexa scan and will continue to monitor me as requested so I'm full of admiration for him and so pleased he's backed me up.keep plodding away Vicky there's good caring people out there it's just tracking them down that's the hard part.Ive been yuk the last 2 days with the trots and it seems to have activated my bladder pain again so I'm being a lady of leisure typing this In bed lol.take care well done again xx

vickypk

« Reply #46 on: February 08, 2018, 05:12:57 PM »

You are right Tiddles.  No one should be made to feel like this because of the menopause, it was if I was trying to get something illegal!! 

vickypk

« Reply #47 on: February 08, 2018, 05:16:41 PM »

Hi Daisydot
Thanks for your reply.  I can relax a bit for a while.  Glad your consultant is taking control now of your situation.  He sounds very good.  That is good news for you too.  Hope you feel better soon xx

Daisydot

« Reply #48 on: February 08, 2018, 06:59:44 PM »

Thank you Vicky you too.xx

Mary G

« Reply #49 on: February 08, 2018, 08:12:16 PM »

Well done vickypk although you should never have been put in a situation like that, it's not as if you were trying to get hold of an illegal substance.  Something very definitely needs to change. 

vickypk

« Reply #50 on: February 09, 2018, 07:22:03 PM »

Thank you Mary G.  You are right ladies shouldn't be made to feel like this and yes something definitely has to change!
xx
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]