Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Consultant outcome  (Read 348 times)

Jules

Re: Consultant outcome
« Reply #15 on: Today at 07:21:59 PM »

I hope I didn't get your hopes up Jules. I will never be back to where I was before VA because the gynaecologist ( who insisted my pain was not connected to menopause) removed quite a but of tissue that was paper thin and prone to bleed. I'll never see those bits again!
But I'm encouraged by you and Ayesha that recovery is possible and we can be pain free. I agree you do have to be very careful all the time and keep on top of things. I'm concerned at the moment because the meno consultant told me I will have bleeds due to needing high oestrogen doses, wearing pads will cause more pain like they used to. I've tried lots of so called natural and they're still the same.
I hope you stay well and pain free.
I didn't reach that stage but who knows what a gyny consultant would make of it. I've not had itching or bleeding. I'm sure I would have without any treatment.  What a disgraceful state of affairs that you've needed tissue removing when treatment was available.  I almost don't want to read anything because I don't want to worry myself when I'm just feeling more positive

MrsMitch

« Reply #16 on: Today at 08:08:10 PM »

.  I almost don't want to read anything because I don't want to worry myself when I'm just feeling more positive

I completely understand but don't forget mine went untreated for 12 years (ie onset of pain eveywhere) but I actually started with mild pain in 2008!! So 16 years.
I'm sure now you're so much better, everything will stay as it is for you. It can't fail to because you're on the right regime. If only we and more importantly health care professionals were made aware of this condition and publicised it, we could all get treatment early.
I have step daughter in laws and they have daughters. I am going to make sure they are aware and that they tell friends and add things to their social media stuff ( that I don't do). Knowledge is power, as they say.

Jules

« Reply #17 on: Today at 11:21:11 PM »

.  I almost don't want to read anything because I don't want to worry myself when I'm just feeling more positive

I completely understand but don't forget mine went untreated for 12 years (ie onset of pain eveywhere) but I actually started with mild pain in 2008!! So 16 years.
I'm sure now you're so much better, everything will stay as it is for you. It can't fail to because you're on the right regime. If only we and more importantly health care professionals were made aware of this condition and publicised it, we could all get treatment early.
I have step daughter in laws and they have daughters. I am going to make sure they are aware and that they tell friends and add things to their social media stuff ( that I don't do). Knowledge is power, as they say.
Yes I have also been sharing the knowledge. It wouldnt have been a subject to talk about in previous generations.
Pages: 1 [2]