Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Feeling so sad  (Read 2254 times)

Debs1974

Re: Feeling so sad
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2018, 05:52:11 PM »

Thanks so much for your messages, been to see my doctor today who was very understanding, esp about the exhaustion I'm feeling. I couldn't get out of bed yesterday and kept bursting into tears for no damn reason at all. (9 times but who's counting)
Got up this morning and washed my hair.....then had to have a sleep before I went to the docs! (And yes I'm sleeping 7-8 hrs a night) Will def check on the iron Kathleen and I liked the metaphors thanks.

Anyhow I'm now on Evorel Sequi patches to try and see if that works. My Oestrogen tested at 102- no idea what it should be! But Doc said it was low and my FSH (is that right?) was elevated

I've cancelled my work for this weekend (I run my own business so no work is really bad) as I keep falling asleep, Doc said it was better to be safe than sorry esp as I needed to work 10-12hr this weekend and drive quite far. I'm hoping that in a weeks time I should be able to at least stay awake during daylight hours and get on with it.

And Taz thanks for link will def check it out although, feeling as I do at the mo, the thought of a child seems insane as I can barely look after myself.

Thanks so much for all your support, it's a real boost to know I'm not alone.
Debs
Pages: 1 [2]