Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Weird dreams!  (Read 34279 times)

arc73

Re: Weird dreams!
« Reply #45 on: August 10, 2021, 05:09:56 AM »

oh this is a thing then. I've always been prone to spells of intense dreams but they seem to have been constant these last few weeks as my HRT kicks in

Last night I managed to miss my train down to see my family, get my phone locked whilst trying to text my Mum to let her know, and whilst I was on a bus trying to sort my phone out, an announcement came over the radio that HM The Queen had died.

I'm technically sleeping better than before but lots and lots of anxiety based dreams instead

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #46 on: August 10, 2021, 09:20:52 AM »

Still knackered.  I know my mind is upset by what is happening/not where Mum stays.  Also being bullied on FB.  Lack of contact from the manager of the home where Mum stays rattles my dreams too. 

CLKD

« Reply #47 on: August 16, 2021, 01:24:28 PM »

Last night I was looking for my Dad  :-\.  I had found a large spider with glitter on it's legs  ::) and knew that Dad would know the book to look in for identification.  Later I was re-packing boxes and cases: again  ??? :  How was it that nowt fitted ! even though it had all come out of the various cases  >:(.  I knew that I was on a dead line.

If I sleep in the day I rarely dream. 

CLKD

« Reply #48 on: January 03, 2022, 09:28:27 AM »

I am knackered!  We never entertain ......... in my dream we had double the garden and kitchen space.  People were milling.  Someone mentioned having seen a snake in the garage.  So out came the car, camper van, 'stuff' and there, under a hessian sack were 5 broken eggs and a grass snake.   No sign of the little'uns.   :o. I was goosebumps all the way through the dream.

The dream followed this snake for hours ........ eventually someone picked it up and tossed it across the road and it slithered away.  Then people began playing instruments in that large garden - no one seemed to worry about annoying the neighbours  :-\.  It went on and on and ............

CLKD

« Reply #49 on: March 06, 2022, 10:44:56 AM »

R U sitting comfortably  ;D

Last night: DH and I were walking the village in bright sunshine, met people we don't see often.  "This is the last time we will speak" says I.  Explaining that "On Monday we are flying to Barbados, we've bought a fully furnished mansion there".  This is a person remember who baulks at booking a hotel room in Devon  :'(

We arrived at the Mansion.  It has 24 bedrooms  :o, the rest of the rooms altered throughout the dream as did the views.  It was furnished with 14th, 15th, 16th Century wall hangings, furniture etc.; the idea was to clear one large room to put anything that we wanted to keep whilst the antique 'experts' (from the Road Show no less  ::)) gave advice.  Sadly the 'experts' thought that clearing the grounds was part of the deal  :o  >:( so trees hundreds of years old were being taken down.  One 'expert' kept saying "Did U know that you have a piece. of X, Y, Z" ......... with a big smile.  Well nope.  :D

So it went on.  And on.  And ........... local people kept popping in asking for items 'because Granny worked here'.  Oh the stuff  ;D.  It was all due to be shipped to London for sorting and selling .......... I think I need to get out more  :rofl:  I was knackered though as I hadn't finished the dream when I woke  :-\

CLKD

« Reply #50 on: March 09, 2022, 08:49:41 AM »

Knackered again  :-\

Dreaming about my dog, she was having a 'Buddhist' Service so was under a thick rug ............ the person presiding kept referring to her as a terrier-type  >:(. In the end I stood up, removed the rug, lifted her up and told him in no uncertain terms: "you should learn your dog breeds B4 you go playing on peoples' emotions!" and walked away.

Then I lost her ......... in long grass.  I could see her across a field, miles away ......... (old events recurring)  :'(

CLKD

« Reply #51 on: May 01, 2022, 02:13:52 PM »

Really busy last night and still feel knackered  :-\

Two years ago we sold my parents' property: Dad died in 2006 but in the dream he wanted to go back to the house, I tried to explain that he couldn't as it was no longer his.  Mum had a key hidden in her handbag so they were able to access, move all the furniture into the garage and put their own back inside.  Some of that furniture was in reality long gone! the rest was sold in situ.  The new owner (who we've never met) came back to be amazed that Dad was digging over the garden  ::) as well as 'how did you get in?'  Several people arrived in different vehicles: I was then explaining to Dad how Estate Agents operate as it was obvious that we had to move on. 

Every time I showed a property to them, Mum (in care for 4 years) was an instant "I couldn't. live there".  I asked Dad quietly whether there was anywhere that he liked when they were on their travels - over the years they spent months in their caravan across the UK - he didn't know.  "Anyway, you can't find properties anywhere else from here".  It took a bit of explaining exactly how!

The dream went on in the same vein for hours  :-\

CLKD

« Reply #52 on: September 30, 2022, 06:55:05 PM »

Here U go!

CLKD

« Reply #53 on: October 21, 2022, 09:33:44 AM »

I wake weary every morning. Last night it was dogs/kittens/stick insects. 

I suddenly became the owner of a working black lab and a yellow one which had been loving life on a small fishing vessel, preferring to stand at the front with ears flapping - however windy it was.   ;D. He was as good as gold but the black, much younger and bouncier would run off .........

A small cat appeared in the dream, completely baled on top with red spots.  She wasn't upset, simply baled.  It was a Sat, I rang the Vet surgery for an appt and was told, "Mrs X, there aren't any appts. today, we close at 2.00.  Put Vaseline on it's bare skin and we'll see you on Monday".  Puzzled as it wasn't a voice that I recognised and how did she know my name  :o  :-\.  So I drove there with the cat 'to be seen' - which she was - given Vits and some skin treatment.

So it went on; walking dogs; the yellow lab found a small bearded dragon in a shrub that had escaped from a child; checking cats in the barn ..... we don't have a barn  ::).  A bit of worry at times otherwise quite a nice dream.

CLKD

« Reply #54 on: November 06, 2022, 10:46:27 AM »

I've had an almost repetitive dream in recent weeks.  Setting up a concert in which I am supposed to be singing but I can't remember the words  :'(.  My brain is trying to find excuses for me to get out of the concert. 

All night DH and I have been moving chairs, tables, sheepskin rugs and blankets for people to put round them even though it is going to be inside: in a barn at the bottom of our garden: the house is ours but the garden isn't - walking through our patio into an orchard to find the barn     :-\.    I am knackered  :(.  I wake with head still working out how to not perform .........

Performers in our bedroom in various stages of undress, preparing.  No audience. 

All morning the music has been ear worming ......... without words.   

CLKD

« Reply #55 on: November 10, 2022, 08:16:21 AM »

Knackered.  After 2.5 hours awake, sneezing I dropped into a busy dream.  Princess Anne was helping to smarten me up, clothes shopping with me.  I was trying to colour co-ordinate but the items kept changing ...........  :-\.  there was as always a lost dog involved.  I couldn't find my mobile.  Etc. etc. etc..  :-\

CLKD

« Reply #56 on: March 21, 2023, 12:03:20 PM »

BUMPED

CLKD

« Reply #57 on: March 25, 2023, 08:35:33 AM »

Frogs. Plants.  Laundry.  Tea making - no wonder I'm knackered!

Started in a garden centre where there were very small frogs for sale: so DH bought me 1 which kept jumping out of my hand.  We eventually found a glass jar from which it kept crawling ..... landed on the floor several times  :o until it became squashed by another shopper  :'(.  I did tell the girl at the till to get containers in which to sell them .......

We wandered into the garden centre plant section and met with friends not seen for over 50 years.  DH disappeared, bringing back some sheets of ours and a large towel  :-\ which he proceeded to hang over the horizontal tight wires, meant for hop vines to grow along.  Those friends turned into a couple not seen for 15 years ..........

DH and I then found ourselves on a ridge, similar to Hadrian's Wall.  He pointed to a farmhouse in the valley which we were supposed to have visited ages ago: I had no memory but he led me there to meet a man about our age who remembered him.  The man then began making tea, as in a Japanese ceremony  :-\.   Go figure

Songbird

« Reply #58 on: March 25, 2023, 09:18:35 AM »

:rofl:

MrsMitch

« Reply #59 on: March 25, 2023, 09:22:12 AM »

CLKD your dreams are bonkers....poor you. I've just had 2 good night's sleep which then means vivid dreams again. When I wake up I sit there trying to work out what on earth was going on.
Last night there was a lady who was covered head to toe in sugar puffs, she had clingfilm wrapped around to keep the sugar puffs in place.
What is that all about??
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5