Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Depressed, please help  (Read 7753 times)

moonbeam121167

Re: Depressed, please help
« Reply #45 on: November 06, 2017, 01:23:00 PM »

Hurdity,

my belly is all wrinkly stretch marks are very bad, I think thats why I had trouble before as I always put them on my butt , loved to put them on my belly , do you think  a little further up near the belly button would be ok as i do have a small area were its pretty much wrinkle free, I have cut a 100mcg in half as I dont want to use so much but am having very bad headaches again so not sure if its down to the patch as when I was on the pills I was very very depressed but not getting the bad headaches so if its not one thing its another.

Annie0710

« Reply #46 on: November 06, 2017, 03:11:43 PM »

Maybe.  I'd hate to advise the wrong thing.  I'm a thong wearer and when not at work I'm in jeans so you sound unlucky that thighs or bum aren't sticking well

Maybe it's worth considering oestrogen gel on the thigh ?

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #47 on: November 06, 2017, 03:25:53 PM »

Surely I could have been corrected with better words  :'( :  'completely wrong' doesn't cut it with me  :cuss:  OK I got mixed up with the products ........

Mary G

« Reply #48 on: November 06, 2017, 03:51:32 PM »

moonbeam, if you are having so much trouble getting patches to stick, why don't you use Oestrogel instead?  It is easy to use - you simply rub it on your skin - and very dose flexible.  I could never get patches to stick/work properly. 

moonbeam121167

« Reply #49 on: November 06, 2017, 03:53:04 PM »

I am seeing my GP on the 13th and will ask for the gel cause as many of you say you can tweak it, use as little of as much as you need but also as I said she isnt one for transdermal so its going to be a fight and I am taking my husband as back up  ;D ;D

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #50 on: November 06, 2017, 05:34:40 PM »

Let us know how you get on?

Hurdity

« Reply #51 on: November 06, 2017, 05:43:28 PM »

The usual instructions are below the waist so try anywhere you know doesn't get rubbed by clothing?

If you manage to sort it with Estradot - then great ad you knew it suited you I think? If not then as has been suggested  - ask to try the gel. Remember you have a right to have the HRT that suits you not what suits the doctor and their outdated views or prescribing practices! great that your husband is going with you - you will need to educate him first about the different types of HRT and why you want them!! ::)

Hurdity x

moonbeam121167

« Reply #52 on: November 06, 2017, 07:09:23 PM »

Hurdity

my husband knows that the pills didnt suit me , he has never seen me depressed like that before, he seen me moody but I was getting very depressed and  it seemed to get worse since June when I took the oral HRT and the last straw was when I had a melt down in the car park in Sainsburys, So when we go to the GP he will tell her and I hope and pray she will agree ;)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]