Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Vagifem shortage  (Read 4159 times)

babyjane

Re: Vagifem shortage
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2017, 09:00:08 AM »

I get 2 boxes of 24 on repeat as I use one every other night.  I have recently reordered online and the chemist has filled my prescription with no problem.

When I used to used the little local independent chemist they were always saying they couldn't get them or they had filled their 'quota' for that month and I would have to wait.  I moved to Lloyds and now I am with Rowlands  :)

Hurdity

« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2017, 09:16:28 AM »

Some of us in rural areas get our prescriptions from the pharmacy attached to the practice so have no choice. I order online and it comes to the pharmacy. Their system is supposed to ensure they hold the quota medication for those patients that have been rationed eg to one month's HRT at a time, when the prescription says 3 months - but as my husband always says NFW - (and I'm not writing that in full but the first word is Nothing and the last is Works!!!!!!) so they just didn't hold them and ran out or didn't order them according to their own system.  Having to phone about my patches today following their absence a couple of days ago. ::)

Hurdity x

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2017, 03:13:32 PM »

I can take my prescription where ever I want .........  :-\ if I'm going on holiday I have taken it with me to a Pharmacy near our B&B, sometimes the Pharmacy will ring my Surgery to make sure that I am who I am  ::)

Ju Ju

« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2017, 03:45:22 PM »

;D And are you who you say are? Or have you forgotten due to menobrain? Sorry. Having a silly moment.

Wish I could have my prescriptions to the USA. Would have saved room! I put all of the stuff in my carry on bag ( just in case my big case went awol ) and it didn't go straight through security as usual. You always have to wait ages. The girl who looked through it was fascinated by my peak flow meter. Had to explain what it was. Had all my vagifem there as well. Most stuff doubled up just in case.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2017, 03:56:38 PM »

I have to look in the mirror Ju Ju  :lol: .......... you have your funny moments, it brightens up my day  ;)
Pages: 1 [2]