Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Why no hysterectomy?  (Read 4204 times)

FiGo

Re: Why no hysterectomy?
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2018, 11:20:04 AM »

Crumbs! On the patch placement issue - I had no idea that the location could have a noticeable impact. TBH sometimes I ask myself what the hrt is doing as I have disturbed sleep (wake up in the early hours restless and like a furnace but no sweats), migraines at least once a month, brain fog like you wouldn't believe (super scary if you knew what I do for a living), dryness and extreme itching in genital area, forget loads of things, listless, no engagement with plans or pleasurable things, gastritis and, oh, the list is endless.
My friend self-prescribed an increase in her Evorel to 75 and says she feels way better but that's not going to be approved with my fibroids.
So, in summary, let's try moving the patch and mention the gel once I get my appointment. Thanks again all.

FiGo

Re: Why no hysterectomy?
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2018, 08:50:48 PM »

So, an update and maybe a new post. I've gone cold turkey from Utrogestan and am due to start norethisterone 350mcg daily. I've seen my GP and we've agreed that I also try fluoxetine 20mg to see if it will help with the low mood, lethargy, disturbed sleep and hopefully retrieve my mojo. As I understand it they both have or can have unpleasant effects so I'm going to post separately to seek the experience of others who might have gone through this. I go back to GP in 4 weeks for review and probably referral to gynaecologist.
Pages: 1 [2]