Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: So if not progesterone intolerance then what is causing this 'illness?'  (Read 4834 times)

Wrensong

I can believe it CLKD - the GI tract seems to be a tremendously stroppy body system  ::)  I've known toddlers far better behaved than mine!

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them

May I giggle

Wrensong

Feel free CLKD!

wombat62

I spend most of my time keeping my stroppy gut happy lol! Mines always had a mind of its own and even more so since the gallbladder started playing up. In fact it's pretty good now.....as long as we stick to certain foods and routines! Get off the wagon and it's not happy!

Maybe your extra tummy troubles is probably caused by hormones, I know if ones high (I assume estrogen as get jitters etc at the same time) then my tum can get a bit overactive. if you've always been this way then a hormone surge could make it worse?

Also sometimes I feel rubbish in the mornings but after 3 drinks I start to feel a lot better which I put down to getting dehydrated over night (especially after some night sweats) and hormones!!!

Hope the visit to the docs will help, take care!

Peacegirl

My friend had food poisoning from ice cream or under-cooked chicken many years ago (1970s) and there are food stuffs he still can't tolerate!

;D there can be a powerful whole-body memory from unpleasant events like this!
Pages: 1 [2]