Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Poo thread......sorry if TMI!  (Read 9050 times)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Poo thread......sorry if TMI!
« Reply #45 on: July 14, 2017, 12:42:13 PM »

I hate the feeling 'sick'/empty after I've been  :'( ........

Justjules

« Reply #46 on: July 14, 2017, 05:47:54 PM »

I'm a lot better thanks CLKD....still loose and have to rush but only maybe once or twice a day now. Just still had a lot of backache though but have been gardening and decorating.   I was suspended from work last week! Long story, which I've posted about before but the girl I've had the problem with tried to give her notice in and so they suspended me. Now they've put a title of bulllying and harassment in, which really upset me, so now I've put in a counter grievance.  It's all a plan to get rid if me but a bully I'm certainly not, so I'll fight it all the way so expecting the old bowels to complain fit a while yet!!!  ::)

CLKD

« Reply #47 on: July 15, 2017, 10:37:19 AM »

Crikey, is there no Union?  I would either walk was [was in a similar situation which almost cost me my marriage] or seek advice from a Solicitor but anything that upsets my gut makes it impossible for me to function.

Back to this morning: beets passed  ;D - apparently.

The nausea lasts 20-40 mins. sometimes I need to sit quietly until it eases.  It can either go or causes high anxiety  :'(

Justjules

« Reply #48 on: July 15, 2017, 10:13:07 PM »

Still looking Sparkle but on hold due to this situation.

CKLD, ha, they are all lawyers! I was prepared to walk away but when they hit me with the bullying charge I had to fight back!

I sometimes get the sickly feeling just before I need the loo and sometimes I get the feeling aftter so don't think you're on your own CLKD.

CLKD

« Reply #49 on: July 16, 2017, 12:32:27 PM »

Awful though  :-\ - also I had a 'rush' yesterday afternoon, sat there for ages  ::) having as 'good clear out'.  Haven't been this morning, yet.  Could fly a kite though ......
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]