Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: CBD oil for anxiety  (Read 22872 times)

Annie0710

Re: CBD oil for anxiety
« Reply #45 on: June 22, 2017, 08:50:31 AM »

I put the last half dropper in drink but looked gross as the oil separated.  Gulped it down but tomorrow I'll put the dropper in a drink then have chewing gum at the ready for the after taste x

DaisyB

« Reply #46 on: June 22, 2017, 09:07:42 AM »

Annie ;D  nothing weird that I have noticed? I only put 2 small drops on my tongue and then a glass of water if I have one handy x 3 time a day I'm up to now. My dad is spreading the word in his hospital ward -  ;D

Why don't you keep wee glass of juice beside you and drink immediately? My taste and smell left partially last year - maybe that's why it's not as bad to me??? ::)

Annie0710

« Reply #47 on: June 22, 2017, 10:34:56 AM »

My one says to use whole dropper ?
I don't have the strongest of stomachs , maybe I could try dropping it directly down my throat then downing the drink lol x

DaisyB

« Reply #48 on: June 22, 2017, 10:43:44 AM »

I bought medium strength this time and guy in health shop told my dad couple drops few times a day. Now if you have a severe condition he recommended to increase that dosage. But I've been getting results with my dosage. Literally 2 tiny drops on my tongue. What about mixing with  milk ? I did that with olive oil and the fat in milk mixes well with it. You end up tasting only milk? Although it does sound disgusting  ;D

Annie0710

« Reply #49 on: June 22, 2017, 11:29:15 AM »

Hmmm could try milk, as I don't like the thought of doing it the way I did each morning! It actually reminded me of the ear drops I'd been using recently then I had to double check I'd picked up the right bottle !

Hope you continue to do well Daisy x

Peroxideblader

« Reply #50 on: June 23, 2017, 01:42:25 PM »

I take a full dropper at night it's disgusting I used to gag but you have to let it soak under your tongue for 2 minutes before you eat or drink anything. I suck an aniseed ball afyer 2 minutes it's the only thing I've found takes nasty taste away..how is everyone finding it..it's not helped with my insomnia at all sadly but it's helped my rls and trigeminal neuralgia so I'll persist for now. I've been on it about 8 weeks now..has anyone had any bad side effects

Annie0710

« Reply #51 on: June 23, 2017, 02:01:13 PM »

IM only day 2.  Put it in my drink again then had chewing gum after.  I think it's the only way I'll stomach it

Re:imsomnia - I was quite bad on Tibolone for not sleeping so a few times a week I took a phenergan, since changing to oestrogel and Tostran I'm really tired about 11pm with no phenergan, this is unheard of for me

Peroxideblader

« Reply #52 on: June 23, 2017, 03:19:35 PM »

Annie thanks...I'm starting femoston in a few months I have to have ovarian cysts checked first and other lumps but I'm hoping it'll help with insomnia it certainly can't make it any worse..I can't take otc tablets like sleep aid or pherergan as it makes my rls ten times worse.that's why I started cbd oil for my teeth pain aches and sleep but it only helps sleep at very very high doses and I can't afford a bottle a week at 50 quid a bottle. 

Annie0710

« Reply #53 on: June 23, 2017, 03:28:34 PM »

I really feel for you.  It's awful that things that potentially help cost so much x

Peroxideblader

« Reply #54 on: June 23, 2017, 04:19:32 PM »

I know there's a limit to what I'll spend and that's too much..typical though isn't it...just desperately hoped it would have helped me get to sleep but like the other 100 things I've tried it's a no go..hrt is my only hope..

DaisyB

« Reply #55 on: July 26, 2017, 12:25:58 PM »

Thought I'd check back in on this one ;)  I've stoppped cbd as anxiety has gone since increasing estrogen  ::)
Anyone still trialling it?
Peroxide did I mention the Dow Dow? I bought it for problems getting into a sleep earlier this year. I've ME which flared up at same time as hormones - sleeping too much but problems getting into a deep sleep or waking at 1am wide awake at the time. It's designed by insomniacs for insomniacs and it did work. Helps you control and slow down breathing. If your in UK I'm happy to post and let you give it a go?  ::)

Annie0710

« Reply #56 on: July 26, 2017, 02:14:11 PM »

I think it helped but I used my bottle by first week and can't pay those prices 4 times a month, Shame

Peroxideblader

« Reply #57 on: July 26, 2017, 02:17:29 PM »

Hi daisyb you didn't mention dow dow what is it and I'll try anything I'm out of options now..only hrt left which I can't take yet with the ongoing health tests..thanks

DaisyB

« Reply #58 on: July 26, 2017, 05:17:14 PM »

Hi peroxide it's a tiny battery device - projects purple light onto ceiling and you breath in time to it. Takes 8 minutes of breathing to have your breathing at same rate as if you're in a deep sleep. It worked especially well at 3am - I'm just didn't need it as much when anxiety calmed down. I'm happy for you to send me PM with email. I'll post and let you give it a go. No point in spending money incase it doesn't work! If it fails you can pass it on to someone else? X

DaisyB

« Reply #59 on: July 26, 2017, 05:18:20 PM »

I know Annie - downside was the cost! A shame. Rhodiola was good for low level I wrote about it before. But not for the health anxiety and panic  :'(
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5