Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Headaches every day  (Read 6457 times)

Mazza27

Re: Headaches every day
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2017, 02:19:03 PM »

Hi ,
Well currently on holiday in France suffering with vertigo migraines nausea and no appetite.
I read the book heal your headache what a great book and have started today on the trigger foods removal and stopped taking all meds except paracetamol.
My buzzing is so loud and headache with bouts of dizziness awful!

Hope symptons die down so I can enjoy rest of holiday

Thanks ladies xx

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2020, 09:14:18 AM »

I was looking for a thread about what you would suggest that I drink - I know that I'm not taking in enough liquids as by mid-afternoon tea tastes foul and I am reaching for the Coke far too often.  Tried fizzy bottled water yesterday without much success.  Have looked along the supermarket shelves, again nowt tempts me.  Went off chocolate milk and don't drink milk unless it's very very cold.

Suggestions please  :-\ - I feel thirsty and my urine is too dark ........... almost a 'glow in the dark green'  :o

Joaniepat

« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2020, 09:24:29 AM »

Tap water yes, with a mere dash of elderflower cordial if I fancy something flavoured. That would be my choice 🙂
JP x

CLKD

« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2020, 11:49:44 AM »

:thankyou:  I avoided the elderflower cordial-type drinks.  Bought an orange squeezed with bits in - doesn't say what the bits might be though  ;).  A ginger beer and something else, name escapes me.  DH was trying to give advice  >:( but I had already dismissed his suggestions ....  :-X

Cuppa to hand.

dangermouse

« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2020, 01:03:03 PM »

Try to avoid the orange juice with the 'bits', as its just non-digestible fibre that is added (not from the original fruit) to give the feel of real orange juice. Instead it blocks digestion and is the cause of a lot of reflux from orange juice.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2020, 01:05:40 PM by dangermouse »

CLKD

« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2020, 01:04:55 PM »

:o. I need you when I go shopping next  ::)

Fizzy bottled water to hand ......... with my pizza

Mogster71

« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2020, 01:20:39 PM »

CLKD
There are some really lovely cordials, Bottle Green, that kind of thing. Elderflower, Pomegranate, Ginger cordial. Or you could get one of the water bottles that you can add fruit to in a little cage? I'm sure there's a scientific name but meno brain here can't think of it haha.

Also if you've got a supermarket near you, you could try some of the cold tea infusions, if tea is up your street?

I wish I could drink things like fruit juice or iced latte's, nothing is ever as easy when you are lactose intolerant. Fruit juice just kicks my reflux off. I would not be pleasant to sit next to  :o

CLKD

« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2020, 01:21:32 PM »

Tnx. 
Pages: 1 [2]