Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 75 out now. (Spring issue, March 2024)

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: TV Programme last night - GP trying to solve un-usual ailments  (Read 5227 times)

Evelyn63

Re: TV Programme last night - GP trying to solve un-usual ailments
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2017, 04:20:34 PM »

Actually I rarely use my whole 10 mins.  ::) ........ and if I need to have more detailed conversation I book a double appt.

Me neither, I try to be in and out asap !! I have to laugh at the programme GP's behind closed doors, when the patient goes in , sits back and takes off their coat  :)  Ours looks panicked   if you even sat down.  ( Its an excellent programme though !)

I prefer watching GP's behind closed doors to 24 hrs in A&E! In behind closed doors, nobody ever seems to have anything too serious. Did you see the woman last night crying to the GP that she thought she was dying? Turned out she had chronic layringitis. I love it at the end when it comes up on screen what their ailment turned out to be. I like the Irish Dr, he seems very caring.

I had to rewind to watch it again Megamind, the poor woman had worked herself up into such a state , you couldnt make out a word she was saying !! I like the Australian doctor.   I loved the previous series which was in the Balham Park surgery too.

Megamind

« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2017, 04:26:12 PM »

Yes the Australian Dr seems very laid back. I loved the last practice as well but I was only thinking last night I've more or less forgotten what they all looked like now!

Tempest

« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2017, 06:52:23 PM »

My Gynaecologist, the lovely one who sent me to Endocrinology, has consulted on 'Embarrassing Bodies'. Just sayin'......xxxxx
Pages: 1 [2]