Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 75 out now. (Spring issue, March 2024)

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Hello - I thought I had got off so lightly and now.........menopause revenge!  (Read 6647 times)

Hurdity

Haha Mia C!!

Actually usually at menopause there is a thinning of all pubic/underarm hair only to be replaced by chin and lip hair!! The addition of testosterone to my HRT regime has changed this - very healthy growth in said areas including annoyingly bikini line which even encroaches around the edges of my summer v short shorts so have to remember to keep an eye on it - oh and wear glasses! It's scary what I miss when I don't!

Ah I see about the 80/20. I agree one should do the indulgence thing. I'm probably 95/5 most of the time - but when we go on holiday ( like this year to Spain) it's probably 50/50 for the whole time away and also when going out for meals with family - I go for all the indulgent stuff, and wine and puddings! I can only do this by being strict at home normally (but always have wine/gin at weekends!). Sometimes fish and chips by the sea  ::) Maybe I'm not 95/5 at all now I think about it (but yes when I'm at home!)  ;D

Hurdity x

Mia C

Photos CLKD - I'm planning a full poster campaign!
Really 80 /20 Hurdity- couldn't agree more, when I'm on holiday all bets are off  :)
« Last Edit: May 20, 2017, 04:39:18 PM by Mia C »

Hurdity

;D I missed that due to skim reading!

Hurdity x

Annie0710

Haha Mia C!!

The addition of testosterone to my HRT regime has changed this - very healthy growth in said areas including annoyingly bikini line which even encroaches around the edges of my summer v short shorts so have to remember to keep an eye on it - oh and wear glasses! It's scary what I miss when I don'tnormally

Hurdity x

I have an image of you now in Hot Pants !!!!

Mia C

Gold. Kylie eat your heart out  ::)

Annie0710

Mia C

Hmm.  On reflection ( not to mention reflection in full length mirror) less Kylie and more Freddie Mercury :sigh:
« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 01:36:45 PM by Mia C »

Annie0710

Omg !

:rofl:

You're brightening up my day before work !

Mia C

Hi Annie
Excellent.
 Off to trim my mustache! Have a good day. x
Pages: 1 [2]