Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Floored by menopause nausea and anxiety started bioidenticals  (Read 23957 times)

Jimsmrs

Re: Floored by menopause nausea and anxiety started bioidenticals
« Reply #90 on: May 15, 2017, 05:06:59 PM »

Hi Twoodie..you sound just like I was..
Soda water works for me, I get a pack of small bottles, so it doesn't go flat, from Asda,  brilliant for the nausea and it helps with the anxiety too.

Be very careful of the vomiting and get your hubby to get you the dialoryte sachets from the chemist it will replace salts you're losing when being sick

Sending you a big hug

Hilary Olley

« Reply #91 on: September 07, 2017, 06:39:17 PM »

Hi twoodie you sound the same as me exactly 😰

Hilary Olley

« Reply #92 on: September 07, 2017, 06:42:22 PM »

Hi two die I have anxiety out of nowhere to awfull and scary, have never taken tablets either, wake up scared it's awful, my mum and sisters don't know what to do, my husband has been brill, it's driving me nuts, I'm normally happy silly and all my mates wonder what the hell has happened, are you feeling better now ? X

Hurdity

« Reply #93 on: September 07, 2017, 07:52:16 PM »

Hi Hilary Olley

:welcomemm:

Maybe you could start a new thread in the New members area telling us about yourself and where you are in menopause so that more members can welcome you, as your post will probably get missed here.

Hurdity x

Hilary Olley

« Reply #94 on: September 07, 2017, 10:20:25 PM »

Not sure how I do that  :o

Hilary Olley

« Reply #95 on: September 08, 2017, 08:19:44 AM »

Hi twoodle im the same as you and seeing professor Stubb how are you now my anxiety is so high but seems to die down in the afternoon, are you better? Mine started in April to out of the blue 😰

Hurdity

« Reply #96 on: September 08, 2017, 08:31:06 AM »

Not sure how I do that  :o

Hi again Hilary Olley

Go to the home page of the forum and you'll see all the sections. Click on new members and then you'll see little blue tab "New Topic" at the top of the board just above "Last Post" . Click on that and you're away! You could just start a new thread in this section if you want ie All Things Menopause. Twoodie hasn't been on the forum for a few weeks so you may not get a reply but if you start a new topic with a suitable thread title you'll be sure to get replies from some members :)

Hurdity x

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #97 on: September 08, 2017, 02:54:46 PM »

MDs can be medical doctors in the NHS.  They can also be Managing Directors of Companies.   GP Practices have been run as businesses for many years (as are charities).  Most specialities have 'short forms' in each industry  ::) ......... go to a meeting of Chemists and it's all short forms  :D
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]