Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: 7 day progesterone cycle  (Read 1872 times)

Charlotte ...

7 day progesterone cycle
« on: April 17, 2017, 02:03:21 PM »

Question for all of those who are on this protocol: Do you have a bleed every month? I haven't ( I did the first month but that's all) and have been on it for about 9 months now, I'll be flagging it up at my next consult. Aside from that red flag, I feel great, sleeping better, no weight gain, on a more even keel, less anxiety, no more headaches, it's been so positive for me.

Sunnydays

Re: 7 day progesterone cycle
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2017, 01:10:23 PM »

Hi Charlotte, do you kind if I ask which oestrogen and progesterone you are on and what amounts. I have been doing similar using Evorel conti and estradot and not had a bleed either. I am however finding a build up of the side effects of the progesterone in Evorel. Sunny days

Charlotte ...

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2017, 02:02:21 PM »

Hi there, I'm on two pumps of Oestrogel ( Came down form three as my levels went crazy high) and Utrogesten, I'm about three years post meno.

Charlotte ...

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2017, 02:03:37 PM »

Hi there, I'm on two pumps of Oestrogel ( Came down form three as my levels went crazy high) and Utrogesten, I'm about three years post meno.

What side effects are you experiencing? I feel back to normal but this is a bit of a red flag

Sunnydays

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2017, 02:29:12 PM »

Hi, I did 7 days of Evorel every month with no bleed and upped it to 11/12 days but every 5 weeks. Still no bleed which is great. Mine is all by patch. The Evorel gives me some minor side effects  like a bit of bloating and I can just about cope if a headache comes along but it's the moodiness. It's like pmt- it's slowly crept up and when I look back at my notes it seems to be cumulative. I just feel like a possessed woman and am horrible to be around! So whilst no period, which is great, I'm a moody wretch to be around!
So glad you've found the perfect fit for yourself :) I think there's a couple of others that have the same regime but hey do get a bleed, even after 7 days.

Charlotte ...

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2017, 03:17:39 PM »

Thanks everyone  :)