Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Charting Basal Body Temp during Peri menopause  (Read 20833 times)

nearly50

Re: Charting Basal Body Temp during Peri menopause
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2017, 08:03:38 AM »

Resurrecting this thread as I've been charting for a couple of months to try to work out what's going on in my body. Thought I was doing it wrong as when my basal body temperature is low I am burning up, and when it is high, I'm cold. Found this online

During pregnancy, the BBT is higher than normal. This can lead to feelings of coldness throughout the day as your active body temperature is relatively less high than normal. By monitoring the BBT, you may find that your realization of this fact reduces the apparent coldness that you are experiencing.

and was wondering if someone could explain it to me. I don't understand how my active body temperature is lower because my basal body temperature is high.

thanks

dahliagirl

« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2017, 02:33:41 PM »

That is making no sense to me :D :D :D :D :D  ;D

dangermouse

« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2017, 09:38:08 PM »

Perhaps its because the blood-flow all rushes to the main organs which leaves the outer body and skin colder and then when you measure temperature, the tongue (or vagina if measured from there) is part of the key organs that are hogging all the heat?
Pages: 1 [2]