Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Thickened womb lining  (Read 10304 times)

letty

Re: Thickened womb lining
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2017, 08:28:22 AM »

Hi, I'm so sorry that I didn't reply sooner. Thank you for all your support here xxxxx.  How have you been getting on Cazi? Thank you so much for your post, I hope all good with you now xx 🌹

I had a huge polyp removed three weeks ago today. Having a GA was brilliant and the pain manageable afterwards. Found out a week later that the polyp was clear of cancer!!! Very relieved. I decided to go privately as was so anxious. Looking at my hospital notes the polyp came out in three pieces, tore the cervix and had to have a stitch there. Also vagina has atrophy as thought and have been told to use vagifem. He actually said I had the vagina of a 70 year old! Hmmm anyway super relieved ... and now wondering about using a hrt cream when I've always tried to go down the natural route. I shall search the forum 😄. Thank you all so so much for all your wonderful support. Much love 💜🌼🌸 xxxxxx

MicheleMaBelle

« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2017, 08:58:24 AM »

Hi Letty- great news. You must be so relieved!  :foryou:

You should give the topical oestrogen a go- vagifem. Makes a difference! You must have felt great being told that your lady bits were those of a 70 year old😝
Anyway, fab news on the other front x

coldethyl

« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2017, 09:39:15 AM »

Good news xx

marras

« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2017, 11:09:09 AM »

Brilliant news for you. Not nice to be told you've an aged vagina! Unless you are 75 of course!

Cazikins

« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2017, 08:22:41 PM »

How have you been getting on Cazi? Thank you so much for your post, I hope all good with you now xx 🌹

Hi Letty, glad you are all sorted out now & it's all over & thanks for asking after me  :-*.

I was sent on a 2 week urgent referral to see a gynae at the hospital. At the hospital they had a far more superior scanner than the mobile one at the surgery I went to(not my own GP), & thank goodness they did as this time it was only 3mm. Obviously I was extremely happy with this. The gynae was not pleased though & said that this should not be happening & that the scanner used could not be relied on.

I had to see my GP the next day about something unrelated, & I showed her the scan result from the gynae & my surgery have written to the gynae asking if she thought they should raise a query note, I am waiting for the outcome.

My worry is if there were any woman who got a reading from the mobile machine saying that it was below 5mm when in fact it was higher!! there could be woman going around thinking all is ok when it's not.

You know the worry all this waiting does to a woman & I feel I should not have been put through it - but boy am I glad it all turned out the right way.

Love Cazi x
Pages: 1 [2]