Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Femoston  (Read 864 times)

Nina1

Femoston
« on: November 03, 2017, 04:55:50 PM »

New to the site and just prescribed femoston

Was charged double ? Am appalled to the point of writing to my local MP to argue this , they should be free , thoughts ?

Dancinggirl

Re: Femoston
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2017, 06:42:25 PM »

For some reason we are all charged separately for the oestrogen and progesterone with HRT- even when it comes as a single packet. All very strange. I think HRT is not deemed an essential treatment unlike most prescription drugs so the nhs cashes in on are need to get some quality of life!!! >:(
Good luck with the Femoston - it's a good one, as the progesterone is kinder, so it suits many women really well. DG x

Zara69

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2017, 02:57:06 PM »

Hi I used firstly evorel sequi and now Femseven Sequi patches, both patches come in one box and I am only charged 1 prescription charge (it is printed on my prescription “one charge”).  I think it's a postcode lottery type thing because I get 24 vagifem on one prescription but my sister in Suffolk is only allowed 8!!! Costing her roughly £1 each! (She is now going to get that annual presc. Thing)

Hurdity

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2017, 09:52:12 PM »

Hi Nina1

:welcomemm:

It's appalling isn't it?!

Well I hope it works for you anyway...

Hurdity x

Nina1

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2017, 07:48:39 AM »

One week later and I feel like I have my life back , sleeping better and no flushes, it's a miracle even if an expensive one , feeling very happy now , so for anyone suffering, be patient there is light at the end of the tunnel :)